• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Metal Rack for a Large Pizza Stone?

In summary, the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack is a tool designed to elevate pizza stones for even heat distribution and a crispy crust. It can be used with all types of pizza stones and is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. To use, simply place the rack on top of your oven rack and place your pizza stone on top. It can also be used for other baking dishes, such as bread, pastries, and casseroles.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
I have a customer that wants a metal rack for the large round stone. Does anyone have one?

I think I do...give me a few days, I am going through all my PC stuff for a fair Oct 3rd.
I'm going through it around another job, which is schedule-heavy until the 2nd.
If someone else posts before me, go with them, but I will post back, either way.

oops, for some reason I did not see cathyskitchen's post. Never mind!

actually I have a customer that wanted them too. If you have one, let me know and I'll check with her.

I have 1 large rack as well. If any one is still interested.

Lisa

1. What is the purpose of the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack?

The Iso: Pizza Stone Rack is designed to elevate your pizza stone and provide even heat distribution for a perfectly crispy crust.

2. Can the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack be used with any type of pizza stone?

Yes, the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack is compatible with all types of pizza stones, including ceramic, cast iron, and stone.

3. Is the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack is safe to be washed in the dishwasher. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

4. How do I use the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack?

Simply place the rack on top of your oven rack and place your pizza stone on top of the rack. Preheat your oven as usual and bake your pizza according to your recipe's instructions.

5. Can the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack be used for anything other than pizza?

Yes, the Iso: Pizza Stone Rack can also be used to elevate other baking dishes such as bread, pastries, and casseroles for even heat distribution and better results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Cynthia Shugart