• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Wire Rack for Rectangle Stone: Help Needed!

In summary, the Small Wire Rack for Rectangle Stone measures 8.5 inches by 6.5 inches and is dishwasher safe. It can be used with other baking dishes and helps with better air circulation and heat distribution for perfectly cooked food. It is designed for use in the oven, but specifically fits the rectangle stone for optimal baking results.
scottcooks
Gold Member
I need a small wire rack that holds the rectangle stone. I have a customer that needs one for a stone--and I didn't realize there were more than 1 size. Anyone have the smaller version?

I use the stackable cooling rack, no matter what size of stone. I thought there was just one size, as well. Does she mean the Heart Trivet??

He means the rack for putting it in and out of the oven like the one for the Large Round Stone without handles.
I am sorry Scott, I don't have and extra of that size. Hopefully someone does.

Of course, sorry. I do have both sizes, which I do use, but didn't realize they don't offer the smaller one anymore.

I have one Scott but I suggest you check locally first (if you haven't already) - shipping would probably be more than the rack. I would sell it for $3 plus shipping to you.

1. What are the dimensions of the Small Wire Rack for Rectangle Stone?

The Small Wire Rack for Rectangle Stone measures 8.5 inches by 6.5 inches and is designed to fit perfectly on our rectangle baking stone.

2. Is the Small Wire Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Wire Rack is made of stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Small Wire Rack be used with other baking dishes besides the rectangle stone?

Yes, the Small Wire Rack can also be used with our round baking stone or any other baking dish that fits its dimensions.

4. How does the Small Wire Rack help with baking?

The Small Wire Rack elevates your baking dish, allowing for better air circulation and even heat distribution for perfectly cooked food every time.

5. Can the Small Wire Rack be used in the oven or only with the rectangle stone?

The Small Wire Rack is designed to be used in the oven with any baking dish. However, it is specifically designed to fit perfectly on our rectangle stone for optimal baking results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cynthia Shugart
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cynthia Shugart
  • milkangel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ragschef
  • DessertDivaFL