• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for discontinued stoneware? Check out our available options!

In summary, "Discontinued Stoneware Fs" refers to a line of stoneware products that are no longer being produced by Pampered Chef. These products may be difficult to find as they have been discontinued. The reasons for their discontinuation could vary, but they are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty and recipes and tips for using them can still be found on their website. They are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers or resale websites.
ardipc
Gold Member
ALL are NIB, and we'll need to include shipping from 78729.

Medium Round Stone. Was $19, selling for $15.
Stoneware 6-cup Muffin Pan. Was $22, selling for $17.50.
2 Small Round Stones. Were $15 each, selling for $12 each.

I have more discontinued stones that I'll add as I find them.

PM me if interested in any or all.
Ardi

I pm'd you. I would like both of the small round stones. Please let me know a total with shipping. Thanks

Related to Looking for discontinued stoneware? Check out our available options!

1. What is "Discontinued Stoneware Fs"?

"Discontinued Stoneware Fs" refers to a line of stoneware products that have been discontinued by Pampered Chef. These products are no longer being produced and may be difficult to find.

2. Why were these stoneware products discontinued?

There could be a variety of reasons why these stoneware products were discontinued. It could be due to changes in demand, production costs, or the introduction of new and improved products.

3. Can I still purchase "Discontinued Stoneware Fs" products?

Unfortunately, since these products are discontinued, they are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or on resale websites.

4. Are the "Discontinued Stoneware Fs" products still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, even though these products are discontinued, they are still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty. This means that if you experience any issues with the product, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I still get recipes and tips for using "Discontinued Stoneware Fs" products?

Yes, recipes and tips for using "Discontinued Stoneware Fs" products can still be found on Pampered Chef's website. You can also reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with using these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcthisandthat
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kbader58
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ChefMarylu