• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part - Old Hostess Special

In summary, you can still purchase the Old Hostess Special replacement part by either contacting the customer service team or visiting the website. The delivery time may vary and a warranty is included for defective or damaged parts. Returns are not accepted unless the part is defective or damaged and proof of purchase is required.
Juddel
Gold Member
At a party one of the guests asked about getting a replacement part for an old butcher block knife set - she needs the sharpener replaced. She has asked another consultant and got no response. She said it's from a long time ago but all the knives are still good - just need a new sharpener. I have no idea where to even begin.

I'd try HO & see if they have older replacement parts still available.

I agree- call HO. but I wouldn't hold your breath. That's a product that hasn't been in the catalog for at least 6 years.

My wood block is about 10 years old! Call HO, but good luck...

He-he... (no this isn't mine - I'd NEVER give mine up...)

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Wood-Wooden-PAMPERED-CHEF-Knife-Block-Sharpener_W0QQitemZ260111639239QQihZ016QQcategoryZ20638QQcmdZViewItem

...or... http://cgi.ebay.com/PAMPERED-CHEF-KNIFE-BLOCK-W-5-KNIVES-SHARPENER_W0QQitemZ270113839223QQihZ017QQcategoryZ20638QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the guidance. I'm still new at this and sure appreciate everyone's help! My goal is to get her to host a show and get a new set of new knives for 1/2 off!

I LOVE my wood block and knives, and still will NOT give them up, but after having the forged ones in my hands, I want them! Get her to try the one that comes in the new kit -the 5"...she might be hooked!

1. Can I still purchase the Old Hostess Special replacement part?

Yes, you can still purchase the Old Hostess Special replacement part. You can either contact our customer service team or visit our website to place an order.

2. How long does it take for the replacement part to arrive?

The delivery time for the replacement part may vary depending on your location and the availability of the item. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

3. Is there a warranty for the replacement part?

Yes, our replacement parts come with a limited warranty. If the part is defective or damaged upon arrival, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

4. Can I return the replacement part if I change my mind?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for replacement parts unless they are defective or damaged. Please make sure to double-check the item before placing an order.

5. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the replacement part?

Yes, we require proof of purchase for all replacement parts. This can be in the form of an order confirmation email, receipt, or packing slip. Please have this information ready when contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefMary412