• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can This Really Count as a Show?

In summary, the woman wants to have a catalog party so she can get the hostess benefits. She needs to find a friend or two to order with her so it's a real party. The woman has never had this happen before, so she is not sure how to handle it.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
Good morning. I just got an email from someone who picked up one of the catalogs I leave at my gym...it seems she wants to purchase the knife block set and asked if I can call it a catalog party so that she can get the hostess benefits.

I'm thinking she needs to find a friend or two who also want to place an order so that it's a real party. I can't imagine what HO would think when they reviewed a 'party' order with only one order on it--plus the hostess benefits!

Anyone had this happen to them before? How did you handle it?

Many thanks,

Ann

Yes, it can be its own show. Put the knife block set as the guest order. Then the host benefits will be on the host order. Really, it's a nice reward to someone who's paying full-price for the knife block set. Plus, she gets the guest special on the guest order and perhaps on the host order, too, if she goes over $60 out of pocket.

Becca_in_MD said:
Yes, it can be its own show. Put the knife block set as the guest order. Then the host benefits will be on the host order. Really, it's a nice reward to someone who's paying full-price for the knife block set. Plus, she gets the guest special on the guest order and perhaps on the host order, too, if she goes over $60 out of pocket.

Thanks, Becca. I've never had this come up before...so now I can call her back!

ABSOLUTELY!!!! She can order the knife block set as a GUEST
And then Put her name as the HOST too and she can get all the host benefits!!Great Job with getting your catalogs out there!!

You can also encourage her to collect a few more orders as well. Or, invite her to have a catalog or cooking show and she can earn the knife block set at half price or discounted!!! There are tons of ways to do it!!! See what works best for her!!

And, don't forget the 60% off hostess special, too!!

...don't you just love when that happens!!!

a nice surprise, for sure--I had someone pick up my card off a gym board at Christmas time and she ordered the 5-piece cookware! I made it into her own party, as well.

So funny, my ex-husband called me yesterday asking for the new catalog. He wants to buy his mom the knife block set for his mom for mother's day. I told him what all she can get if I put it in as her own show. He was kind of excited.

I wish I got that cool of a gift for mother's day when I was married to him. LOL!

Love when big random things happen!

Must be something in the air! I had a woman approach me & asked me to order her the Knife Block Set TODAY! So I said OK!! went home put it in as a show & sent it off :D:D:D

What is "Can This Really Count as a Show?"

"Can This Really Count as a Show?" is a phrase often used to question the legitimacy or quality of a performance or production. It can be used in a sarcastic or skeptical manner.

What types of shows can this phrase be applied to?

This phrase can be applied to a variety of shows, including theater performances, concerts, TV shows, and even amateur productions.

Is this phrase always used negatively?

Not necessarily. While it is often used in a negative or critical manner, it can also be used in a more lighthearted or joking way among friends or fans of a particular show or performer.

What does this phrase say about the show in question?

This phrase suggests that the show may not meet certain standards or expectations, and therefore may not be considered a legitimate or quality production.

Can this phrase be offensive?

Like any phrase, it depends on the context and tone in which it is used. While some may find it offensive, others may see it as a harmless expression of opinion or criticism.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • mille