• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Does Past Host Gift Get Shipped?

In summary, the past host gift is a special reward for previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties that can be redeemed on a future purchase. To redeem the gift, the host simply needs to log into their account and add it to their cart. The gift will be automatically applied at checkout. It will be shipped within 4-6 weeks after the party has closed and unfortunately, there is no option to choose the gift as it is based on availability. In case the host no longer has access to the email address associated with their past party, they can contact customer service for assistance in retrieving the gift.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
If I have a hostess book a party off someone else, and the past hostess wants her past booking benefit, does it get shipped to the past hostess? Or can she select direct shipping?

A silly question, I know, but the two live very far away from one another.

She would have to choose direct shipping and pay for it. Otherwise, it gets shipped to the host.

Yes, that's right.

Depending on what past host chose, telling past host you'll pick up the extra $2-$3 for direct ship might build a lot of goodwill towards you as a consultant.

I'm new & doing PC as a hobbyist - others might have a different take on the situation.

A lot of my hosts' moms are still alive, they don't shop online, and freak out over even the $4 shipping. Working gals such as us, not much of an issue - caatalog & internet shipping for $6.95 and up is the norm.

I'm sure the extra $2 won't be a problem.Previous Product Line charged $6 for direct shipping and that was the only option people had.

Sending ya a PM!

Related to Where Does Past Host Gift Get Shipped?

What is the past host gift and how does it work?

The past host gift is a special reward given to previous hosts of Pampered Chef parties. It is a way for us to thank our loyal customers and show our appreciation for hosting a successful party. The gift can be redeemed by the host on a future purchase.

How do I redeem my past host gift?

To redeem your past host gift, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the gift to your cart. The gift will be automatically applied to your order at checkout.

When will my past host gift be shipped?

Your past host gift will be shipped to the address on file within 4-6 weeks after your party has closed. If you have not received your gift within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I choose which past host gift I receive?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a selection of past host gifts. The gift is chosen based on availability and will be a surprise for the host.

What if I no longer have access to the email address associated with my past party?

If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your past party, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to help you retrieve your past host gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skynsea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
skynsea
  • barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • sailortena