1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I've never done a return.......

1. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

In the entire time I've been with the company - over 11 years - I've never had anyone return something simply because they don't like it.

I have a past host who got the Ultimate Mandoline as part of her free/discounted products - not half-price selection - and I overheard her mention that she doesn't care for it. I would like to offer her the opportunity to exchange it but I don't really know how that works. Do I have her pick out $59 in other products and do it that way? It has been less than a year, about six months, but she's only tried to use it once and didn't care for it. I'm not a lot of help because I have some trouble with it myself but basically, I just don't feel that she would use it often even if she didn't have trouble with it.

Mar 30, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Yes, have her pick out some items in exchange first, then CALL the solution center and process it for her. If she owes more, have a form of payment ready (i.e. her credit card #).

Mar 30, 2009
  3. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thanks so much! I'll contact her tonight.

Mar 30, 2009
  4. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

Wow, what great timing! I was just going to post the same question. I just called the solution center but the hold time exceeds 30 minutes and they are not offering call backs right now.

Mar 30, 2009
Have something to add?