• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Never Done a Return.......

In summary, as a consultant for the company for over 11 years, the speaker has never had anyone return a product because they didn't like it. They overheard a past host mentioning they didn't care for the Ultimate Mandoline and would like to offer them an exchange. The speaker advises to have the host pick out $59 worth of products and then call the solution center to process the exchange. They also offer to assist with guidance and suggestions for other products. The return and exchange policy allows for a full refund or exchange within one year of purchase.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
In the entire time I've been with the company - over 11 years - I've never had anyone return something simply because they don't like it.

I have a past host who got the Ultimate Mandoline as part of her free/discounted products - not half-price selection - and I overheard her mention that she doesn't care for it. I would like to offer her the opportunity to exchange it but I don't really know how that works. Do I have her pick out $59 in other products and do it that way? It has been less than a year, about six months, but she's only tried to use it once and didn't care for it. I'm not a lot of help because I have some trouble with it myself but basically, I just don't feel that she would use it often even if she didn't have trouble with it.

Yes, have her pick out some items in exchange first, then CALL the solution center and process it for her. If she owes more, have a form of payment ready (i.e. her credit card #).

Thanks so much! I'll contact her tonight.

Wow, what great timing! I was just going to post the same question. I just called the solution center but the hold time exceeds 30 minutes and they are not offering call backs right now.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your past host's experience with the Ultimate Mandoline. As a consultant, it is always our goal to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their purchases. I'm sorry to hear that your host is not a fan of the Mandoline, but I completely understand that it may not be the right fit for everyone. Our return and exchange policy allows for a full refund or exchange within one year of purchase, as long as the product is in its original condition. I would be happy to assist your host in exchanging her Mandoline for another product that better suits her needs and preferences. Simply have her pick out $59 worth of products and we can process the exchange for her. If she needs any guidance or suggestions, I would be more than happy to help. Thank you for being a loyal customer for over 11 years and for your dedication to our company. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist. Happy cooking!

What does "I've Never Done a Return......." mean?

"I've Never Done a Return......." is a phrase commonly used to express that someone has never returned to a place or activity that they have previously experienced.

Why do people say "I've Never Done a Return......."?

People may say "I've Never Done a Return......." to indicate that they have not revisited a particular place or engaged in a specific activity again, usually because they did not enjoy it or it was a negative experience.

Is "I've Never Done a Return......." always negative?

No, "I've Never Done a Return......." can be used in a neutral or positive context as well. It simply means that the person has not gone back to something they have previously done, regardless of the reason.

What is the opposite of "I've Never Done a Return......."?

The opposite of "I've Never Done a Return......." would be "I've Done a Return", meaning the person has returned to a place or activity they have previously experienced.

Can "I've Never Done a Return......." be used in a literal sense?

Yes, "I've Never Done a Return......." can also be used in a literal sense to express that someone has never physically gone back to a particular location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissa3026
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melissa3026
  • pcchefmichelle