• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today: A Monday Delivery Contradiction?

In summary, the person received two deliveries, one on Monday and one on Saturday, and found that the Monday delivery was not on Saturday as they were expecting. They contacted FedEx and were told that there is no way for them to add a note to the labels or contact their HO. They also received a reply from FedEx thanking them for their input and noting that a note had been added to the address.
yummy4tummy
Hey, I thought Fed Ex didn't deliver on Monday. I got a package today, not express or special delivery and sadly not PC either. But it was a nice surprise!:p

Thank you for posting this. I thought I was seeing things. I was out and about today running errands and I saw a couple of them and thought the same thing. I wish they would make up their minds!!! To deliver or not to deliver ... that is the question!!!

My Fed Ex guy told me it depends where you live, because I won't receive Saturday delivery.

I noticed on my labels that it had the word HOME delivery. I had five cartons delivered on Sat. between 10:30AM and 11:30AM. However, the
person who delivered did not ring my door bell, as the one who I met earlier in the week had. He just left them on the ground in front of my garage door.
Since one weighed 30 lb., I was not too happy about that. I had asked, the FedEx guy earlier in the week, to ring the door bell, and then walk the cartons into my garage and place on my SPA. I'm going to have to find out how to get that on their records. Does anyone have a phone number or other way for us to contact FedEX, with specific delivery instructions. I recall it being discussed last week on one of the threads.

My Fed-Ex guy delivers on Monday, came today in fact, but not on Saturday.

Regular FedEx delivers occur Monday-Friday. FedEx Home Delivery (which is what PC uses) delivers Tue-Sat.

Grandmarita said:
I'm going to have to find out how to get that on their records. Does anyone have a phone number or other way for us to contact FedEX, with specific delivery instructions. I recall it being discussed last week on one of the threads.

I contacted FedEx to ask them to flag our address with a note to leave packages in a particular place. I was told that there is no way for them to do this. The rep I spoke to suggested I put a note on the door (not a good idea IMHO :rolleyes: ) or contact our HO.

I emailed the HO. In addition to asking if there was any way to add a note to my label, I expressed my concern about this delivery problem. I received this email yesterday:

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Home Office with your valuable input. We are always interested in hearing your feedback and have forwarded your email to the appropriate area for further review.

We have added a note under your address stating the provided information.

I know there are occasional problems, but I LOVE our HO. :D They are usually very responsive. My suggestion is that anyone experiencing delivery issues let HO know.

I never get FedX on Saturday. I have received Monday deliveries the last 3 weeks. I think it depends on where you live. My FedX guy was putting my packages at the back door, on the wet ground...no porch there. Yesterday I left a note for him to please leave the packages on the front porch. My husband just happened to be home when FedX arrived and brought everything in. He asked that future packages be left on the front porch. However, today FedX came to pick up a package and he came to the back door. So, we will see. Eventually I will have a carport at the back door and it won't matter, but I don't like my packages left on the wet ground.

Whoo HOO!! Finally paying an arm and a leg for shipping pays off! I get deliveries Monday AND Saturday!!

I got a delivery yesterday (Monday too). I asked the driver and she said this package was shipped ground and not home. I guess different packages come different ways b/c I have gotten other packages that were home and not delivered on Monday. Who knows anymore when we will get our packages!

At the FedEx drive took a catalog with her and her sister wants to look at it! And since I have another package due here Thursday I will to see if they want anything for the order I am submitting this weekend!

1. What is the "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today"?

The "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef where customers may receive a surprise package from Fed Ex on a Monday, even though most deliveries are not made on Mondays.

2. How do I know if I will receive a "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today"?

Customers who are eligible for the "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today" promotion will receive an email notification from Pampered Chef. You can also check your order status on our website to see if your package is being delivered by Fed Ex on a Monday.

3. What will be included in the "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today"?

The contents of the "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today" will vary, but it will typically include exclusive Pampered Chef products or special offers that are not available to the general public.

4. Can I track my "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today"?

Yes, you can track your "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today" by using the tracking number provided in the email notification or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your order status.

5. Can I return the items in my "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today"?

As the items in the "Surprise Package from Fed Ex Today" are specially selected for you, we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if you are not satisfied with any of the products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
troggt
  • cookingwithjodipowell