• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Monday Delivery: Is It Real?

Fed Ex doesn't deliver on Mondays. It may be delayed until Tuesday, but it's still considered to be delivered on Monday.
JaimeQ
I thought Fed Ex didn't deliver on Mondays?? am I crazy?? I just checked the tracking on one of my orders and it says its on the truck for delivery....

They are not supposed to deliver to us on Mondays. But they actually can. There are two different parts to them, business and home. Home is Tuesday-Saturday and business is Monday-Friday. It really doesn't make a lot of sence, but they didn't ask me!

It could be delayed until Tuesday though.

but arent we business :D

We'll see.... I think I remeber getting a package on a Monday when they first took over but I could be mistaken:p

PCwithStay-C said:
but arent we business :D

That's true we are a "Home Business" aren't we;)

we don't have business shipping usually though because we aren't at business addresses. Kinda like our hosts, they ship to them the same as us

Some areas of the country don't actually have the home division of FE, so they get deliveries M-F.

In my area we only get deliveries M-F

Yes there was info circulating early in the transition to Fed Ex that we would get Tuesday thru Saturday delivery. But, I immediately saw that I was getting orders (or hosts) same as before, M-F.

Even though we are a business, we get residential status for delivery. As I understand it, a key difference in these types of shipping is that with residential Fed Ex does not require someone to sign for the packages.

This comes up with hosts sometimes when you are explaining that their order will be arriving via Fed Ex. Many are used to signing for packages at work and they can get a little panicky about that related to their PC show. So...its good to know that the residential shipping status we have with fed ex doesn't require that signature.

My FedEx guy is Home Delivery - says it on his truck. However, I have gotten at least one delivery on a Monday from a guy with the business truck.

I'm gonna look at the truck when he comes to see if it says anything other than fed ex:)

Got my package today!! I didn't get to see the side of the truck though...

The box was open when I got it:eek: luckily nothing was missing.

We are considered home delivery because we have our products delivered to homes, not businesses even thought we are considered a home based business.

I learn something new here everyday! Never heard of the no deliveries on Monday thing. Although I hadn't been online to track my supply order and sample package order, I figured they should be arriving today, but now I know why they wouldn't have. I look forward to tomorrow!

1. Is FedEx Monday delivery really a thing?

Yes, FedEx Monday delivery is a real service offered by FedEx. They deliver packages on Mondays in addition to their usual weekday delivery schedule.

2. How is FedEx able to deliver on Mondays?

FedEx introduced Monday delivery in response to the growing demand for weekend deliveries. They have expanded their delivery network and added more staff to make Monday deliveries possible.

3. Is FedEx Monday delivery available for all packages?

While FedEx Monday delivery is available for most packages, there are some restrictions. Packages must be sent using FedEx Express or FedEx Ground services and must meet certain size and weight requirements.

4. Do I have to pay extra for FedEx Monday delivery?

There is no additional fee for FedEx Monday delivery. However, if you require expedited or special handling services, there may be additional charges.

5. Can I track my package on a Monday delivery?

Yes, you can track your package on a Monday delivery just like any other FedEx package. You can use the tracking number provided to you to check the status of your delivery on the FedEx website or app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Flamingo