• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Home Delivery: Monday Pickup Question Answered

That's all I carry in my bag now. So much cheaper and they don't take up near as much room. I fill a quart size zip bag with them.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Since Fed Ex does not do home delivery on Mondays do you know if they pick-up from HO on Monday's?

I'm guessing it depends on your area. I occasionally get Monday deliveries. However, if you never get Monday deliveries, I'm guessing you won't get a Monday pick-up.

I didn't mean a pick-up from me, I meant from HO. Do you know if HO ships on Mondays?

Oh, sorry. I misunderstood your question. I'm fairly certain I've seen Monday dates as shipping dates when I've checked things online.

I hope so, I'm waiting on a shipment.

I think they do. If only because a gal in the product room said that the tablecloths would start shipping today.

I looked back on my shipment history & I have had several shipments show monday as the ship date.

Thanks kayseydee. I really need part of this shipment for my Thursday night show so if it ships today I should have it in time. It's been in 'picking' status since Friday! It could also be that HO hasn't updated shiping times too and it's already on it's way to me.

I placed a supply order on Saturday night that I need for a Bridal Fair on Sunday. I hope they ship it today so that I can hopefully have it in time for Sunday! (I can't believe I waited until the last minute!!)

sfdavis918 said:
I placed a supply order on Saturday night that I need for a Bridal Fair on Sunday. I hope they ship it today so that I can hopefully have it in time for Sunday! (I can't believe I waited until the last minute!!)

This happened to me, unfortunently, I didn't get my products before my booth :cry: They originally showed the day before as the estimated ship date and then that day it changed to the day of the booth. I tried to pick them up from FedEx at their hub (within 1 mile of my booth location) only to find out it was already on the truck even though I requested it held the night before. I ended up having the FedEx guy deliver my box to me at the booth but by then it was too late. Now I have 3 packs of extra holiday catalogs I didn't have anything to do with after the holidays! I hope you have better luck than I did!

wadesgirl said:
..... Now I have 3 packs of extra holiday catalogs I didn't have anything to do with after the holidays! .....
Slap a label on them with your contact info and leave a few everywhere you go, could lead to sales, bookings, or a recruit.

Linda - Pickups are scheduled for whenever the warehouse works. Usually M-F.If there is heavy volume and they work weekends, they would schedule a truck pull with FedEx for those dates.

pamperedlinda said:
Slap a label on them with your contact info and leave a few everywhere you go, could lead to sales, bookings, or a recruit.

Good idea. I always carry some in my purse and even gave them to guests in December (yes I know they get some when their order ships also) but still have so many left!

wadesgirl said:
Good idea. I always carry some in my purse and even gave them to guests in December (yes I know they get some when their order ships also) but still have so many left!
That's all I carry in my bag now. So much cheaper and they don't take up near as much room. I fill a quart size zip bag with them. I carry a small pad of paper too so when I meet someone I have a place to write down their contatc info. I keep a supply of full-size catalogs in my car incase I find someone who really wants one of those.

1. How long does it take for a package to be delivered through FedEx shipping?

FedEx shipping typically takes 1-5 business days depending on the shipping speed selected at checkout.

2. Can I track my package through FedEx shipping?

Yes, you can track your package by entering the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email on the FedEx website.

3. What happens if my package is lost or damaged during FedEx shipping?

In the rare event that your package is lost or damaged during shipping, please contact our customer service team and we will work with FedEx to resolve the issue and ensure you receive your order.

4. Is signature required for FedEx shipping?

Signature is not required for standard FedEx shipping, but you have the option to add signature requirement at checkout for an additional fee.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my package after it has been shipped through FedEx?

Unfortunately, we are unable to change the shipping address for packages that have already been shipped through FedEx. Please make sure to double check your shipping address before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JaimeQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • yankfan24