• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New PC Consultant: Password Change and Meeting Prizes FAQ

Yes, you can order online, but you get a better deal by doing it in person. Welcome, glad to have you here!
tinat51796
I just signed my contract with PC last week. My first show is in a week and a half. I've been going through the information on this site and on the PC site, especially consultant's corner.

I was wondering a couple things....

First...is there a way to change my password for consultant's corner? I keep looking but I haven't found a way yet

Second...what do you use as door prizes and little prizes for participation in meetings? Am I supposed to order those things from consultant's corner? It looks like I need to have my PC debit card to order them...but I haven't received it yet. How does all of this work?

I'm going to email my director with these questions too but I thought I'd see what you all had to say.

Thanks!

Tina

I don't think you can change your password for consultants corner, you have to keep the one they give you. Also, are you looking for prizes for your shows? You said meetings, so I wasn't sure. You purchase those on your supply order. I usually do Citrus Peelers, Quikut Knives and Seasons' Best recipe books. AND Welcome to PC. This site is so full of information, you will find it so helpful in the success of your business!!

Also, get a couple packs of Twixits....I open the pack and put them in a zip bag. I give one to someone who brings a guest or if it is their first time at a PC show.

Yes, sorry, I did mean for shows...not meetings.

Another (probably dumb) question...what do I do with the order form? Am I supposed to mail it somewhere? fax it? can you order online? I'm sorry if I seem dense but I just don't see anywhere that it says how to submit the order form.

Thanks for your help!

Tina

Tina~

You can use your Pampered Partner Plus (P3) software to order supplies. Just click on the button to add a non-commissionable order, then choose "supply order" Then, you transmit via the internet.

I am hoping that you have some training set up with your Director? She will be able to go over specifics about transmitting shows, supply orders, sample orders, etc.

Congratulations on starting your own business!
Welcome to CS!!
:balloon:

You seem to have the answers to your questions, I am one to ask a lot of questions that I feel dumb asking... I have been with PC since April and still have questions... I learn something new here everyday! Remember though, no question is dumb and there is 99.9% of the time someone here who either knows the answer or knows where to get it!! Welcome to The Pampered Chef and Chef Success! ;)

tinat51796 said:
I just signed my contract with PC last week. My first show is in a week and a half. I've been going through the information on this site and on the PC site, especially consultant's corner.

I was wondering a couple things....

First...is there a way to change my password for consultant's corner? I keep looking but I haven't found a way yet

Second...what do you use as door prizes and little prizes for participation in meetings? Am I supposed to order those things from consultant's corner? It looks like I need to have my PC debit card to order them...but I haven't received it yet. How does all of this work?

I'm going to email my director with these questions too but I thought I'd see what you all had to say.

Thanks!

Tina
I'm new as of this week too Tina. I have been on the website all day looking over things and have learned alot. I've taken several of the online courses. Just browse through it and like me I'm sure you'll learn lots of stuff. We can learn together. Good luck!

Tina,You CAN change your password on Consultant's corner. I helped change the password for my recruit, so she had an easier password to remember. I don't use P3, but Pampered Partner. I don't have the same option on Pampered Partner, to tell you the directions I used. Call home office. They can help you.

Make sure you download your Pampered Partner. All your shows, individual orders, supply orders etc. will all be done in that and submitted online!! I have them fill out their order form at the show, give them the red copy and come home and immediatley put it all in my PP!

Related to New PC Consultant: Password Change and Meeting Prizes FAQ

What is "Questions From a Newby"?

"Questions From a Newby" is a common phrase used to refer to a set of common questions or concerns that new consultants may have when starting their journey with Pampered Chef.

Where can I find "Questions From a Newby"?

The "Questions From a Newby" resource can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Resources" tab. It is also often discussed and shared in consultant training groups and forums.

What type of questions are typically included in "Questions From a Newby"?

Some common topics covered in "Questions From a Newby" include how to get started as a consultant, how to host successful parties, how to build a customer base, and how to effectively use and promote Pampered Chef products.

Why is "Questions From a Newby" important for new consultants?

"Questions From a Newby" is a valuable resource for new consultants as it addresses many common concerns and provides helpful tips and advice from experienced consultants. It can also help new consultants feel more confident and prepared as they begin their journey with Pampered Chef.

Can I contribute to "Questions From a Newby"?

Yes, Pampered Chef encourages consultants to share their own experiences and insights in the "Questions From a Newby" section of the consultant website. This can help create a supportive and collaborative community for new consultants to learn and grow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • urbnk8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Tina Berger