• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are All My Cooking Shows Booked and Successful?

In summary, "All My September Shows Held!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September that rewards hosts for hosting multiple shows. To qualify, hosts must host a minimum of 3 shows in September and can receive up to 30% in free products and discounted items. The promotion can also be combined with other promotions for the month of September. To participate, hosts simply need to contact their Pampered Chef consultant and schedule at least 3 shows.
susanr613
Gold Member
Wow it was a long tough summer but things are looking up. All 6 of my cooking shows held to their dates and the one catty pushed to October so the guests could order the holiday plate.

I already have 4 for October and 5 for November, one of which might turn into a grand opening for the host/potential recruit.

:sing:

Woohoo! Sounds like you are doing well.

This was my best month yet! I had 8 cooking shows!

My last one is tomorrow afternoon! Very busy for me this month! But who wouldnt want pots and pans 60% off right!

8 shows! that's my monthly goal and rarely met. way to go Jenny!!!

Thanks so much!! It was a great month. Honestly God blessed me. We just took in my brother and his 3 week old baby when she was born and we may be adopting her. So the money will be super nice!

Way to go Susan. I hope the momentum will hold all winter.

Congrats Susan! Way to go for an Awesome Oct & Nov!!

I'm with you there! I had a tough summer too with reschedulings; but all 9 of my shows held this month:thumbup:

That's awesome Susan...all my shows HELD, but I had two this weekend that didn't even QUALIFY. Oh well.:(

Related to Are All My Cooking Shows Booked and Successful?

1. What is "All My September Shows Held!"?

"All My September Shows Held!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of September. It rewards hosts with additional benefits for hosting multiple shows within the month.

2. How many shows do I need to host to qualify for "All My September Shows Held!"?

You must host a minimum of 3 shows during the month of September to qualify for "All My September Shows Held!"

3. What are the benefits of participating in "All My September Shows Held!"?

As a host, you will receive an extra 10% in free products for each show you host in September, up to a maximum of 30% in free products. You will also have the opportunity to purchase select items at a discounted price.

4. Can I combine "All My September Shows Held!" with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine "All My September Shows Held!" with other promotions, including the Host Special and Guest Special for the month of September.

5. How do I participate in "All My September Shows Held!"?

To participate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule at least 3 shows for the month of September. Your consultant will handle the rest and ensure you receive all the benefits of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies