• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July?

I think it may be more that it's hard for them to understand the value of the extra free product until they actually do their host order. It's helpful to do a product stack at shows when trying to book those extra free product months. It's not easier when PC makes the shows be a minimum $500 or whatever to be eligible for the extra free. Just makes it too complex for potential hosts to understand.
fun2cook2
Good Morning!
I had a show last night and have two "tentative" shows for the summer.
The women wanted to know if PC was going to have their hostess promotion
where they get double the amount of free stuff in July like they did last year.

Any ideas if this is going to happen?

Thanks so much!

Doesn't look like it. The host bonuses for July have already been posted.

My guess is that the BIG stuff will happen this Fall w/ PC's 30th Birthday. But that's just a guess.

Yes, July specials have already been announced, they're up on CC.

Although sometimes it seems as though PC is following a pattern, there really isn't one when it comes to Guest and Host Specials. There isn't any given month where they always do the same thing, with the exception of May/HWC. Even then, it's always new products.

NooraK said:
Yes, July specials have already been announced, they're up on CC.

Although sometimes it seems as though PC is following a pattern, there really isn't one when it comes to Guest and Host Specials. There isn't any given month where they always do the same thing, with the exception of May/HWC. Even then, it's always new products.

This is so true. Sometimes it will even be the same for a couple years in a row...but then it will change. So, there is no set "double host benefits" month, or "stoneware sale" month....

... or cookware sale month.

About the only promos that are consistent are some of the ones for us - SAT. Even double trip points switch between Jan. and Feb. Keeps us on our toes :)

For two years, the Feb. host specials were ANYTHING IN THE BOOK at 60 percent off. You better believe my consistent hosts were excited about that one. It ended up being "host favorites" this year. One wanted the stainless bowls and was not disappointed.I personally like that they're moving away from the "more free product" they did in January. Every January I've had has sucked eggs. It just seems like an unattainable goal to some of them.

Di_Can_Cook said:
I personally like that they're moving away from the "more free product" they did in January. Every January I've had has sucked eggs. It just seems like an unattainable goal to some of them.

I think it may be more that it's hard for them to understand the value of the extra free product until they actually do their host order. It's helpful to do a product stack at shows when trying to book those extra free product months. It's not easier when PC makes the shows be a minimum $500 or whatever to be eligible for the extra free. Just makes it too complex for potential hosts to understand.

What is the "Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July" promotion?

The "Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of July. It allows hosts to earn double the amount of free products based on their party sales.

How much free product can a host earn during this promotion?

A host can earn up to double the amount of free product based on their party sales. For example, if a host's party sales total $500, they will earn $200 in free products instead of the regular $100.

Do online and in-person parties both qualify for this promotion?

Yes, both online and in-person parties are eligible for the "Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July" promotion. As long as the party is held during the month of July, the host will receive double the amount of free products based on their sales.

Can this promotion be combined with other host rewards or discounts?

Unfortunately, the "Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July" promotion cannot be combined with other host rewards or discounts. However, hosts can still earn any regular host rewards and discounts in addition to the double free products.

Is there a minimum party sales amount to qualify for this promotion?

Yes, in order to qualify for the "Double $$ of Free Items for Host in July" promotion, the party sales must be $200 or more. If the party sales are less than $200, the host will still receive the regular amount of free products based on their sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
  • gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies