• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show Sans Demo: Navigating New Territory

In summary, Becky is going to do a demo of the chicken, biscuits, and garlic bites. She is going to start by showing the cookware with melted butter, and then discussing spices and rubs. She will show the garlic press, and talk about other uses for it. She will then show the Microplane grater, and talk about other uses for it. She will cut biscuits in the cutting board and utility knife, and talk about Forged Cutlery. She will put the biscuits in the oven, and talk about upcoming host and guest specials. She will talk about her story during this time. Finally, she will talk about the garlic bites.
feather18
Hey I have a show this Sunday, and it will be my first show where i DO NOT have a demo infront of me. I am making the 30 min chicken, then the garlic bites... THEN... NOthing!!

Who does these shows, and what do you do after.. catalog walk thru? Im very confused on that. I just dont want to mess up! I know i can talk about the host special, guest special, ... ?:confused: then what? i want to play a game or something.. and what do yall do? please help! Thanks!

ive searched them, and didnt find that much. I will keep looking Thanks!

Heather,
If you get the chicken in the micro right away, then while that and the bread are cooking, you can talk about what you used. Do an "air demo" showing how the measuring tools work, etc. Talk up the stoneware and cookware a little more. Maybe play the "got it love it" game.

feather18 said:
Hey I have a show this Sunday, and it will be my first show where i DO NOT have a demo infront of me. I am making the 30 min chicken, then the garlic bites... THEN... NOthing!!

Who does these shows, and what do you do after.. catalog walk thru? Im very confused on that. I just dont want to mess up! I know i can talk about the host special, guest special, ... ?:confused: then what? i want to play a game or something.. and what do yall do? please help! Thanks!
Are you talking about the demo cards that PC gives new consultants? Is that what you won't have in front of you? Sounds like you are doing the recipes at the show - or are you making them before the guests come?

If you are making them before the guests come do as Ann suggests and air demo them.

In either case make your own demo cards using the ones PC gave you as examples and adjust them to the recipes you choose. I had note cards for a long time when I started my business and I still make note cards for the recipe if I haven't made it very often (or at all).

yeah i meant doing a demo right there. Thanks for all the info. I know I will talk about Stoneware, Cookware, SA? Host Specials,

I just was wondering if any of you do a catalog walk thru and how you do it! If you do let me know!

Heather.....what you are going to do is my "usual" demo right now. I get the chicken in the oven, and then spend 15 minutes doing the biscuits!:D
I start out by showing them the cookware (with butter already melted in it - do this pre-show) - talk about cookware for a minute or 2, and then, I show the Italian seasoning, talk about spices and rubs, sprinkle in the seasoning, show the garlic press, press in the garlic, talk about other uses for the press. Show the Microplane grater, grate in Parm. cheese, talk about other uses for the grater......show the cutting board and utility knife - cut the biscuits......talk about Forged Cutlery.....dump in the biscuits, stir up with mix n scraper (talk about scrapers) Put the biscuits in the oven.......I now have 15 minutes to go over upcoming host & guest specials, talk about new products.......I also tell my story during this time. Then, when the chicken and biscuits are done I say something about how, if they hadn't been listening to me, they could have had the table set, a veggie or salad made and the dishwasher emptied....and had a Real meal Real fast!

That sounds so great Becky thank you!

Now I am hungry..... but that really flows... Becky... But what are the garlic bites? And how do you make them???

Quick Garlic Bites

Preheat oven to 375 F.

Melt 2 Tbsp of butter in the saute pan

With the garlic press, add 1 clove minced garlic to the butter

Sprinkle with 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning

Grate in about ¼ - ½ cup parmesan cheese

Cut 1 - 10 oz pkg grand size refrigerated biscuits into quarters (5 biscuits/ pkg)

Arrange the biscuit pieces in the pan and sprinkle with additional seasoning, if desired.

Bake for 15-17 minutes

I usually double this, use the large can of Grands Biscuits, and 2 cloves of garlic w/ about 1/2 cup of parmesan

Becky - do you then use the 10 or 12" skillets? I can't imagine that would all fit in the 8" saute. Or, does it?

Crystal, Yes they fit! I tried them not to long ago!! Its really cool when you take them out and they just slide out!! It makes them go WOOOAAHHH!

If I am doing the small batch (5 biscuits) I use the 8". if I am doing the 10 biscuit batch, I use the 10" skillet. (Executive)

Related to First Show Sans Demo: Navigating New Territory

1. How can I make my first show successful without doing a demonstration?

While demonstrations are a staple of Pampered Chef shows, they are not the only way to make a sale. Instead, focus on building relationships with your guests and highlighting the benefits of the products through personal stories or testimonials.

2. What are some alternative ways to showcase the products at my first show?

Consider setting up a display table with the products and allow guests to touch and feel them. You can also use videos or images to showcase the products in action. Additionally, you can offer interactive activities, like a recipe tasting or a game, to engage guests and create a fun atmosphere.

3. How do I handle objections or questions about the products without a demonstration?

Be prepared to answer common questions about the products by familiarizing yourself with their features and benefits. You can also use customer testimonials or your own personal experience with the products to address any objections.

4. How can I incentivize guests to make a purchase without a demonstration?

Consider offering special discounts or promotions for first-time buyers, or create a sense of urgency by offering limited-time deals. You can also offer a raffle or prize drawing for guests who make a purchase at the show.

5. Can I still earn host rewards without doing a demonstration at my first show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by encouraging guests to book their own show or by hosting a virtual show. You can also offer the host an exclusive discount or free product as a thank-you for hosting the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LisaStockdale
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Pamper the Chef in You