• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Bliss Show: Brownies, Drinks & 8" Pans Demo

In summary, the ice demo shows how quickly the ice melts in a pan and how cold the pan gets. This can help customers understand how a non-stick pan doesn't have hot spots where food cooks faster than others.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I am doing a chocolate bliss show next sunday.
We are making the brownies, but I told her that I would make a drink or something else.
Anyone know of any good chocolate drinks (besides the chocolatini's)?
Also, what can I demo in the 8" Executive Pan?
I want to push that cookware!!!

What about chocolate punch?

Try this link: http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?categ=chocolate%2Cpunch

Saweet!
Lololol

For the cookware, place one peice of ice in it then pass it around. Show them how fast the ice melts because of the makeup of the pan, also how cold the pan gets. You can defrost 4 chicken breasts in the 12" skillet in 3 hours. I've done it and its fabulous. Forget the microwave defrost...

danielsdundee said:
For the cookware, place one peice of ice in it then pass it around. Show them how fast the ice melts because of the makeup of the pan, also how cold the pan gets. You can defrost 4 chicken breasts in the 12" skillet in 3 hours. I've done it and its fabulous. Forget the microwave defrost...
Do you leave them out on the counter for that long? I am assuming that the frig wouldn't work. I would just be worried about bacteria growing.... Although I would LOVE an alternative to thawing in the microwave (I know I can leave them in the frig overnight, but I always wait till the last minute...) since it seems to always begin to cook some of the edges...

I thaw chicken all the time on one of those "Miracle Thaw" plates, that works the same as the cookware. You can actually really speed up the thaw time by setting the pan (with the chicken, ground beef, whatever) on a cooling rack, with a bowl or pan of REALLY hot tap water under it. The warmth from the water is transferred to the frozen item, just like heat from the air is - but there's more warmth coming off the water. I've thawed chicken breasts (boneless) in about 30 minutes by changing the water frequently. If you flip the pieces occasionally, they'll thaw from both sides, too.

Cool! Thanks Ann and danielsdundee!!

Hey as far as the Ice in the cookware, you just place the ice in the pan and thats it? How does that work? I have never tried that, But i have heard of a fast itailian bread recipe in the saute pan! If i can find it i will post it!!

The ice ube test is very impressive. I tried it in the Professional, Executive, and Stainless and I have to say it melts the fastest in the Stainless. I personally like non-stick better as do a lot of people so i'm going to bring the Stainless and Executive to my next show and pass both around. It's fun too! I love the WOW's you get!

feather18 said:
Hey as far as the Ice in the cookware, you just place the ice in the pan and thats it? How does that work? I have never tried that, But i have heard of a fast itailian bread recipe in the saute pan! If i can find it i will post it!!
The ice demo takes advantage of the fact that pans are designed to be heat transfer devices, in that they transfer heat from one place (usually the burner on a stove) to another (the food). Placing a piece of ice in the pan will show how efficiently the pan takes the warmth from the air and transfers it to the ice, melting it. Your customers will also be able to feel that the whole pan gets cold, which illustrates that there won't be hot spots when they cook.

This has been another useless fact from the brain of Ann. :)

Thanks alot Ann!! Man i just signed up on here like this weekend, and i am learning more from all of you than anywhere else i think!! You all have such great ideas!! thank you sooo much!!Heather~

What is the "Chocolate Bliss Show" all about?

The "Chocolate Bliss Show" is a demo event that showcases the versatility of our 8" pans and the deliciousness of our brownie and drink recipes. It's a fun and interactive way to learn how to make scrumptious desserts and drinks using Pampered Chef products.

What types of brownies will be featured in the demo?

The demo will feature our famous "Better Than Boxed" brownie recipe, as well as a decadent fudgy brownie and a variation using our gluten-free brownie mix. These recipes are all easy to make and will surely satisfy your chocolate cravings!

Can I purchase the 8" pans used in the demo?

Absolutely! Our 8" pans are available for purchase at the demo, and our Pampered Chef consultants will be happy to assist you in selecting the right pan for your needs. We also offer a variety of other high-quality cookware and kitchen tools to make your baking experience even more enjoyable.

Are there any non-chocolate options for those who don't like chocolate?

Yes, we will also be demonstrating how to make a refreshing mixed berry lemonade using our Quick-Stir® Pitcher. It's a perfect complement to the rich and indulgent brownies. Plus, our 8" pans can also be used to make delicious fruit crisps and other non-chocolate desserts!

Do I need any special skills or knowledge to attend the demo?

No, not at all! Our demos are designed for everyone, from novice bakers to experienced chefs. Our consultants will provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that you have a fun and successful baking experience. So come join us and learn how easy it is to make scrumptious desserts with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cheflorraine