• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kitchen Show Success: $859 in Sales and 5 Bookings

D
danabasket
Good Morning Everyone,

Well, I had my first kitchen show yesterday and it went very well. The guest sales are at $459.00. I closed a catalog show on Friday evening and the guest sales from that one are $400.00. I am so excited.

I received 3 bookings from yesterday's show and 2 bookings from the catalog show.

I was a little nervous yesterday, but, I pulled it off. I knew everyone there (friends and relatives), one of my friends is a past consultant and was giving some tips on things. But they all said I did a great job.

Thanks for all your advice and tips.

Happy Cooking!!

Dana Dunphy

WAY TO GO!!!!
Welcome & Good Luck with your business!:D

:) Congratulations on your shows.:)

First ShowGreat Job!!! Congrats:D

Karen

Great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Congrats!!! It feel like a big weight lifted when you get that first show DONE!!!:)

Congrats that is a great start. My you continue to have great shows with lots of bookings.

:) Congrats to you and best of luck at future shows!

Good Job. The first show is always the hardest. It will get easier as you do more shows. Good luck in the future.

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May they just get easier!

1. How did you prepare for your first kitchen show?

Before the show, I made sure to review my products and their features, as well as practice my demonstration and presentation skills. I also prepared a list of potential questions that guests may have and made sure to have all necessary supplies and materials ready.

2. What do you attribute to your success in sales and bookings?

I believe my success can be attributed to my thorough preparation, engaging demonstration, and building genuine connections with my guests. Additionally, having a past consultant as a friend and receiving tips from them also played a role in my success.

3. How did you handle your nerves during the kitchen show?

I acknowledged my nerves and used deep breathing techniques to calm myself down. I also reminded myself that I was among friends and family who were supportive and understanding. Lastly, I focused on delivering my demonstration with confidence and enthusiasm, which helped to ease my nerves.

4. What tips do you have for others who are planning their first kitchen show?

My top tips would be to prepare thoroughly, practice your demonstration, and connect with your guests on a personal level. Also, don't be afraid to ask for tips or advice from experienced consultants or friends who have hosted kitchen shows before.

5. How do you plan to maintain this level of success for future kitchen shows?

I plan to continue practicing and improving my demonstration skills, as well as staying updated on product knowledge and features. I also want to focus on building strong relationships with my guests and offering exceptional customer service to encourage repeat bookings and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cttdbreeves
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cttdbreeves
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • MarciMac