• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show!!

In summary, Carolyn has a customer who is a former consultant. She needs to replace all her kitchenware because her son is going to rabbinical college. She gets all her kitchenware at a discounted price and is also able to get two pieces at 60% off if she is the host.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hubby has a customer who is a former consultant - she has thrown me shows and orders over the years...anyway, her son is going to Rabbinincal College and she needs to make her kitche kosher...which means replacing ALL her stoneware!!!
So today I brought her a catalog and she has over $350 worth of stuff she needs...so we're putting it together with her son's order of what he needs for his dorm/apartment, she is bringing the catalog to her daughter's swim meet tonight and we're making it a catalog show!! Woo hoo - she is thrilled because she is getting all her stoneware at 20% off and I am thrilled for DOUBLE POINTS!!!

That's awesome Carolyn!!! Yeah! We LOVE SURPRISES!!!!:D

Excellent! It always amazes me when things like that just pop out right in front of us! I hope the catty show is a HUGE success!

That's awesome Carolyn--are you also offering her 2 stones at 60% off?

Didn't think of it until now, she'll need new pots and pans and simple additions! Can't mix dairy with meat!

I don't mean to sound stupid, but why does she need to replace all her kitchen stuff? Isn't "Kosher" about the food? I really don't understand....please explain...TIA

Kosher kitchens do not use the same tools for different kinds of food. For example, you are not supposed to mix a cow and his mother's milk. So, anything made with milk or cheese cannot be made in or with the same tool that is used for meat.

For Jews who keep kosher, they cannot use the same utensils for both meat and milk... so they effectively need two separate sets of everything in their kitchens. Kosher food means that it adheres to the dietary laws.

Speaking of Kosher, where is Tasha Lenhoff? She hasn't been around for a while...has anyone heard from her??!?? She is the expert on keeping Kosher.

dannyzmom said:
Hubby has a customer who is a former consultant - she has thrown me shows and orders over the years...anyway, her son is going to Rabbinincal College and she needs to make her kitche kosher...which means replacing ALL her stoneware!!!
So today I brought her a catalog and she has over $350 worth of stuff she needs...so we're putting it together with her son's order of what he needs for his dorm/apartment, she is bringing the catalog to her daughter's swim meet tonight and we're making it a catalog show!! Woo hoo - she is thrilled because she is getting all her stoneware at 20% off and I am thrilled for DOUBLE POINTS!!!
She will also get 2 pieces for 60% off if she is the host!

I was wondering that myself about where Tasha is lately. Hope she is OK and having tons of shows.

Thanks Rachel and Kate for explaining about keeping Kosher. You bet me to it. I admire those who do it, I for one could never keep a kosher home.

pamperedharriet said:
That's awesome Carolyn--are you also offering her 2 stones at 60% off?

Yep - absolutely!!

pamperedharriet said:
Didn't think of it until now, she'll need new pots and pans and simple additions! Can't mix dairy with meat!

Nope - she has two sets of all that stuff from her consultant days...all boxed up in the closet - she was saving them for when her kids moved out or she needed gifts...so she'll be able to use those.

Last edited:
Well, that was good for her but too bad for you not being able to sell her more. Still a very good order!

Related to Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show!!

1. What is a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show?

A Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show is a virtual party where the host automatically earns rewards and free products without needing to host a traditional in-person or online party.

2. How does a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show work?

Once the host sets up their show, their guests can shop from the online catalog and place orders directly through the host's personalized link. As guests make purchases, the host will earn rewards and free products automatically.

3. Are there any requirements to host a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show?

No, there are no requirements to host a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show. Anyone can host, regardless of their location or sales experience.

4. How long does a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show last?

The show will last for 10 days, giving guests enough time to shop and place their orders. However, the host can extend the show if they wish to continue earning rewards and free products.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have any guests?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards through a Woo Hoo - Automatic Catalog Show even if you don't have any guests. Simply share your personalized link on social media or with friends and family, and any purchases made through your link will count towards your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
heat123
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies