• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Shows Dragging Out & New Season Approaching

In summary, the girl initially seemed interested in doing a catalog show, but then didn't seem motivated. Later, she told me she's in the process of moving and is really stressed out, so she might not be able to do the show this month. However, she still wants to do it, and we'll stay in contact through e-mail.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a girl who booked off of her sister's party. She lives out of state and was just in town for her sister's party, so I set her up to do a catalog show. She was very interested at the time. Then in my follow up with her, she just didn't seem too motivated. Then when I called her again, she was boarding a plane to head out to her Mary Kay convention. She said she hadn't done anything with the catty show for July, so maybe next month she'd do it.

Now here it is August and I don't know how to salvage this show. I'd like to excite her and get her to try and do something for August, but I don't know what to say. If she doesn't do it this month, we're looking at my needing to send her out a new host packet. I hate to do that and I won't if she doesn't take it seriously. But I just can't gauge people accurately all the time by their phone conversations. I'm tempted to just e-mail her, but I know it's probably better to call her.

Please help me come up with some word choices to reel this girl in! :)

Do you know if there is something her Sister (the past host) was hoping to get on the monthly host special for August? Maybe if her sister was counting on getting the 12" skillet for $60, her sister (current host) would be willing to get the show moving!

I decided my e-mail to her was getting too long and I should just call her instead. She said that she's really stressed out right now and is in the process of moving. Probably a local move, but doesn't have a house yet. She really does still want to do a catty show though, and doesn't mean to string me along. She might do it in October or November instead.We'll stay in contact through e-mail though, she said that's the best way to reach her now, and see how things are going for her as the months go on.

1. How long do catalog shows typically last?

Catalog shows usually last for 2 weeks, but can be extended for an additional week if needed.

2. How can I keep my catalog show from dragging out?

To prevent your catalog show from dragging out, it's important to set a specific end date and encourage your guests to place their orders before the deadline. You can also offer incentives or host a virtual party to increase sales and create a sense of urgency.

3. Can I still place orders after the catalog show has officially ended?

Yes, you can still place orders after the catalog show has ended, but they will not count towards the show's total sales. It's best to encourage your guests to place their orders before the deadline to ensure they count towards the show.

4. What happens to the rewards for the catalog show if it drags out?

If the catalog show drags out and extends beyond the original end date, the rewards will still be based on the total sales during the designated show period. However, if the extended show period results in higher sales, the host may receive additional rewards.

5. When will the new season's catalog be released?

The new season's catalog is typically released in the first week of the new season. For example, the summer catalog will be released in the first week of June.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies