• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Prep for Successful Recruit's Open House!

Remember, a personal invitation can go a long way in getting people to attend. In summary, here are some tips for increasing attendance and sales at your recruit's open house: utilize social media, offer incentives, target specific groups, make it interactive, have a clear call to action, and follow up with attendees. Remember, a personal invitation is key! Good luck!
vogee13
Hello,
Just hoping all those with more experience than me (doesn't take too much, in my first 2 months) can help me out!

My recruit is having her open house Jan 6. Her original open house was cancelled due to weather the beginning of Dec. I live 14 hours from her but will just happen to be in town on the 6th & able to attend her open house. I didn't have an open house and am not sure how to coach her for success - increase attendance & sales.

We made a flyer, she is mailing, emailing, posting everywhere! She has a great attitude just lives in a rural area and we are both afraid this will discourage people from attending.

Also, any tips on set-up, things to do during open house would be great. She is going to prepare most food ahead of time and have little stations for people to try products. She has a small drawing for people using the ticket method - tickets for attending, orders, booking, product purchase total, etc..

Thanks!

Everyone she gives a flyer to, she needs to follow up and invite personally! It's just like coaching our cooking show hosts. A personal invitation is best.PS: I always tell my team, don't rely on a piece of paper to do your job for you. The flyer won't get people to come... a personal invitation will! Good luck!

Hi there! It's great that you're able to attend your recruit's open house and help her out. Here are some tips that I've found helpful for increasing attendance and sales at open houses:1. Utilize social media: In addition to mailing flyers and emailing, make sure your recruit is also promoting the open house on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. This can help reach a wider audience and generate more interest.2. Offer incentives: People are more likely to attend an open house if they know they'll get something out of it. Consider offering a discount or free gift for attending, or even a raffle for those who make a purchase or book a party.3. Target specific groups: Encourage your recruit to reach out to specific groups of people who may be interested in her products, such as friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors.4. Make it interactive: Having different stations for people to try products is a great idea. You could also have a demonstration or game to get people engaged and interested in the products.5. Have a clear call to action: Make sure your recruit is clear about what she wants attendees to do, whether it's making a purchase, booking a party, or joining her team. Have a sign-up sheet or booking calendar available for those interested.6. Follow up: Don't forget to follow up with attendees after the open house. Send a thank you email and include any special offers or promotions that may encourage them to make a purchase or book a party.Hope these tips help and good luck with the open house!

1. How can I make sure my recruits have a successful open house?

To ensure a successful open house for your recruits, it is important to prepare and plan ahead. Make sure to have all necessary materials and products on hand, create an inviting atmosphere, and have a clear demonstration of the products. Additionally, encourage your recruits to invite friends and family and offer special discounts or promotions to attract more guests.

2. Can you provide any tips for recruiting new hosts at the open house?

One effective way to recruit new hosts at an open house is to offer a booking incentive for guests who agree to host their own party. This could be in the form of a discount or free product. You can also encourage guests to share their positive experiences on social media and offer a referral discount to anyone who books a party through them.

3. What should I include in my open house presentation?

Your open house presentation should include a demonstration of your products, highlighting their features and benefits. You can also share your personal story and why you love being a Pampered Chef consultant. It's also a good idea to include interactive elements, such as games or hands-on activities, to engage your guests.

4. How can I follow up with guests after the open house?

Following up with guests after the open house is crucial for building relationships and securing future bookings. You can send a personalized thank-you email or message, offering to answer any additional questions they may have or to help them place an order. You can also add them to your mailing list and keep in touch through social media.

5. Is there any training or support available for hosting a successful open house?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for consultants hosting open houses. You can access training videos and resources on our consultant portal, attend local or virtual training events, and connect with other consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, your upline consultant or team leader can provide personalized support and guidance for hosting a successful open house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • Jennifer E
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kimdeb