• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brainstorming Needed for Alternate Show Sites

In summary, the new consultant is looking for a place to hold her show, but she is running into problems because her house is too small. She thinks about different places to hold the show and ends up deciding to hold it at her church's fellowship hall. This costs her $50 but she ends up making a lot of money.
Chefstover2
I have a new consultant whose house is too small to hold her grand opening show. She attends two churches (one on Wednesday, one on Sunday) and one of the churches isn't opening their fellowship hall unless it's for a church function. I suggested the fire station community room (which has a kitchen and will let people use it for a donation).

So, I was thinking this might be a good place to brainstorm different places that hosts could hold their shows...I'll start:

-Fire station
-Community Center
-Friend's house
-Fellowship hall at church
-Park pavillion (if the weather is warm enough)

Does she have a friend who lives in an Apt complex w/a clubhouse? Or she might be able to arrange to use one.

Chefstover2 said:
I have a new consultant whose house is too small to hold her grand opening show. She attends two churches (one on Wednesday, one on Sunday) and one of the churches isn't opening their fellowship hall unless it's for a church function. I suggested the fire station community room (which has a kitchen and will let people use it for a donation).

So, I was thinking this might be a good place to brainstorm different places that hosts could hold their shows...I'll start:

-Fire station
-Community Center
-Friend's house
-Fellowship hall at church
-Park pavillion (if the weather is warm enough)

what if she did it as a fundraiser for the church.....choir robes, youth, stock the church kitchen, etch

Our Mortuary has a VERY NICE community room that I'm thinking of booking for a HWC open house! LOL!

amy07 said:
what if she did it as a fundraiser for the church.....choir robes, youth, stock the church kitchen, etch

That's a great idea! She's really active in one of the churches and I bet they'd love that!

I had my kick off show at my MIL's house. We don't have much room for parking nor would DH let all those people over here! So we did it over there.

straitfan said:
Our Mortuary has a VERY NICE community room that I'm thinking of booking for a HWC open house! LOL!

I love this one!:D

How many people does a place need to be able to handle for a show?

I've actually never had a place too small (though I draw the line at bathrooms). I had a show with 14 people jammed into the living room while I demo'd in the doorway to the kitchen...I'm talking small! I think my gal's issue is the state of the place in addition to the size (though I can't be sure).

She did end up having her grand opening show in the fellowship hall of her church. It cost her $50 but she ended up with almost $500 in sales and is so excited! Two bookings...not bad, considering she had 4 guests.

How about a garage?? No joke, for our 10th anniversary, we had 30 people for a sit down dinner in our garage. My husband doesn't like his garage cluttered and he had just drywalled it, so we pulled the cars out, put some tables down and set them and we were good to go.

We do the kids birthday parties in the garage. We have a nice 2 car so there is plenty of room.

Not that right now is a good time to do this, but I have used my back yard for DS parties. I set up the picnic table for my consultant to use. I even asked people to bring their own lawn chairs so there would be enough seating.

Our town hall has a community center.

My place of employment has a conference room.

Doctors offices or hospitals have rooms to use.

Hotels sometimes have smaller conference rooms that are cheaper.

Maybe daycares.

Condo or apartment communities.

We have the John Deere house here. It has been restored and can be used for different functions. Maybe others have a historic area that has been revived and they have space too.

1. What is the purpose of brainstorming for alternate show sites?

The purpose of brainstorming for alternate show sites is to come up with creative and unique locations to host Pampered Chef shows. This can help attract new customers and add variety to the traditional home party setting.

2. How do I start brainstorming for alternate show sites?

To start brainstorming, first think about your target audience and what types of locations they may be interested in. Then, consider any local events or venues that may be interested in partnering with Pampered Chef. You can also ask for suggestions from fellow consultants or reach out to your local community for potential show site ideas.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for choosing an alternate show site?

While there are no strict guidelines, it's important to consider the space and amenities available at the potential show site. It should be able to comfortably accommodate a Pampered Chef show and have access to a kitchen or cooking area. Additionally, it's important to ensure that the location aligns with Pampered Chef's values and image.

4. Can I use social media to find alternate show sites?

Absolutely! Social media can be a great resource for finding unique and interesting locations to host Pampered Chef shows. You can search for local event pages, join community groups, or even reach out to businesses directly through their social media pages.

5. How can I convince a potential show site to partner with Pampered Chef?

When approaching a potential show site, it's important to highlight the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show, such as the potential for increased foot traffic and sales. You can also offer to provide samples or demos of Pampered Chef products to showcase the quality and value. Additionally, emphasizing the opportunity for a partnership and promoting their business through your network can be a persuasive factor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies