• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Open House Success: $501 and Counting, Plus a Bridal Show Referral!

In summary, to make your July Open House a success, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event through social media, email, and word of mouth. Offering exclusive discounts and having product demonstrations and samples available can also attract attendees. To reach a $501 sales goal, showcase high-ticket items, promote bundle deals, and offer incentives for customers who spend over a certain amount. Utilizing a bridal show referral involves having a visually appealing display, offering special promotions, and following up with personalized messages. To stand out at a bridal show, create a memorable and interactive experience with product demonstrations, samples, and engaging activities. Pampered Chef also offers customizable marketing materials to help promote open houses and bridal shows through digital and print flyers, social media
cewcooks
Yeah My open house for July reached 501.00 and I have about 1 more order to collect. I am sooo happy and I got 1 referral for a bridal show in the fall!

good for you!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic! Can you share how you did you show?

Great Job!

Congratulations on your successful open house and reaching $501 in sales! That's fantastic news. It's great that you also received a referral for a bridal show in the fall. Keep up the great work and continue to share your love for Pampered Chef with others. Best of luck with your future events and orders!

Related to July Open House Success: $501 and Counting, Plus a Bridal Show Referral!

1. How can I make my July Open House a success?

To make your July Open House a success, it's important to plan ahead and promote the event. Utilize social media, email, and word of mouth to spread the word. Offer exclusive discounts or promotions to entice attendees. Also, make sure to have plenty of product demonstrations and samples available.

2. What are some tips for reaching the $501 sales goal?

To reach the $501 sales goal, focus on showcasing high-ticket items and promoting bundle deals. Highlight the benefits and versatility of each product to encourage customers to make larger purchases. Additionally, offer incentives for customers who spend over a certain amount.

3. How can I best utilize a bridal show referral?

A bridal show referral is a great opportunity to reach a new audience and potentially gain long-term customers. Make sure to have a visually appealing display and offer special promotions for engaged couples. Collect contact information and follow up with personalized messages and offers after the show.

4. What are some ways to stand out at a bridal show?

To stand out at a bridal show, focus on creating a memorable and interactive experience for attendees. Offer product demonstrations, samples, and interactive games or activities. Use visually appealing displays and decorations to catch people's attention. Also, make sure to engage with potential customers and collect their contact information for follow-up.

5. Are there any marketing materials available to help promote my open house and bridal show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable marketing materials to help promote your open house and bridal show. These include digital and print flyers, social media graphics, and email templates. You can access these materials through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • basketmom2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • racaotto