• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Hostess Show or Open House? - Get Expert Opinions!

I think it would be best to have either a mystery hostess show or an open house in November. They are both good ways to generate bookings and sales.
Chef_2_Four
a mystery hostess show or an open house? I am thinking of having one or the other in November. I have never had an open house but have had a mystery host show before. It was a good show. not many people came but still good. i got 4 bookings from it. anyway I wanted your opinions. I know that if I do an open house I get the free product etc, but what I want is to generate bookings and sales.

Thanks!

Personally I would do the mystery host show especially when you can promote that they could win free products and use for Christmas gifts to others or themselves! I've had good luck with 2 mystery host shows and think they will just continue to get bigger each year. Good luck!

I find that attendance is usually higher with an actual show with a time on it rather than an open house....

I voted for mystery host show. My Open house I just did blew. I put a lot of work into it, and at the last minute, most people either flaked or canceled. Sales are just over $400 b/c my MIL's $200 order. Next time I think I'll go with the Mystery host show...

I didn't vote because I'm not sure. I did one Mystery Hostess show and it sucked. I have had a few Open Houses and they were decent. I never expect HUGE sales from either. I am planning to have a Holiday Show towards the middle of Nov but I haven't decided how I'll be doing it.

I've heard the best is to have a host/customer appreciation show.

I had an open house my first year the end of November and it was a flop. I did it on a Sunday afternoon. I haven't done one since. I've also heard a week night is better then a weekend.

Good Luck!

1. What is a Mystery Hostess Show or Open House?

A Mystery Hostess Show or Open House is an event where guests can come and learn about our products, participate in product demonstrations, and have a chance to win free products and discounts. The hostess is kept a secret until the end of the event, and they will receive all the hostess benefits from the sales made during the event.

2. How do I become a Mystery Hostess?

To become a Mystery Hostess, you simply need to attend the event and make a purchase. For every purchase made, you will receive a raffle ticket which will be entered into the drawing for the Mystery Hostess. The more purchases you make, the more chances you have to win.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Hostess Show or Open House?

As a hostess, you will receive free products and discounts based on the total sales made during the event. You also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your friends and family. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to earn free products while spending time with your loved ones.

4. Can I invite friends and family to the event?

Absolutely! The more, the merrier. You can invite as many friends and family members as you'd like to the Mystery Hostess Show or Open House. It's a great opportunity for them to learn about our products and have a chance to win free products and discounts as well.

5. How long does a Mystery Hostess Show or Open House last?

The duration of the event varies depending on the number of guests and the amount of questions they have. Generally, it can last anywhere from 1-2 hours. But don't worry, our consultants will make sure to keep the event fun and engaging for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05