• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join our Mystery Host Open House in November and Win Prizes!

In summary, a Mystery Host Open House is an event where guests can come and learn about Pampered Chef products and have a chance to win prizes. The host remains a mystery until the end, and all guests have an equal chance to win the host rewards. The specific date and time of the event may vary in November, and guests can enter to win prizes by attending and participating in activities. Prizes may include Pampered Chef products and discounts, and no purchase is necessary to attend, but making a purchase can earn additional entries for the host rewards drawing.
apriljc
I feel kind of silly asking this question but I am having a mental block.I am having a open house in November and am doing a mystery host. I am having a drawing at the end of the open house. Do you only put the names of the people who order in the drawing or do you put in everybody's name that you sent an invitation to? Thanks for you help.

I would only put the names of those who either attend or place an order. I wouldn't feel right having someone who didn't even bother to come (whether they placed an order or not) win the drawing. I would give tickets for those who come & they can earn extra for ordering, booking a show, meeting with you about the biz, etc.

Hi there! Don't feel silly for asking, we all have those mental blocks sometimes. For the mystery host drawing, I would suggest including everyone who was invited to the open house. That way, you have a chance to reward those who took the time to come and check out your event, even if they didn't end up making a purchase. Plus, it might encourage more people to attend in hopes of winning the mystery host prize. Good luck with your open house!

What is a Mystery Host Open House?

A Mystery Host Open House is an event where guests can come and learn more about Pampered Chef products and have the opportunity to win prizes. The host of the event remains a mystery until the end, and all guests have a chance to win the host rewards.

When is the Mystery Host Open House in November?

The specific date and time of the Mystery Host Open House may vary, but it will take place sometime during the month of November. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How do I enter for a chance to win prizes at the Mystery Host Open House?

To enter for a chance to win prizes at the Mystery Host Open House, simply attend the event and participate in any activities or games that may be offered. Each guest will have an equal chance to win the host rewards.

What kind of prizes can I win at the Mystery Host Open House?

The prizes at the Mystery Host Open House may vary, but they typically include Pampered Chef products and discounts. The specific prizes will be determined by the host of the event.

Do I have to make a purchase to attend the Mystery Host Open House?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the Mystery Host Open House. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, you will have the opportunity to earn additional entries for the host rewards drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gtrchic05