• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening Prep: Demo Show or Open House?

In summary, a demo show is a structured event where a consultant showcases products from the Pampered Chef catalog, while an open house is a more casual event where guests can browse products at their own pace. To prepare for a successful grand opening event, set a date, invite guests, have enough inventory and supplies, plan product demonstrations, decorate, and create an inviting atmosphere. While not necessary, providing food can enhance the experience for guests. Offering exclusive deals or promotions can generate excitement and attract more guests. To ensure a great experience for guests, provide excellent customer service, have product knowledge, offer demos, and follow up with guests after the event.
southernmommie
I am getting things listed out and ready for my Grand Opening that I will be having in a few weeks. My question for you pc veterans is what do you see that works better? Doing a demo show like a regular cooking class or to do more like an Open House where you have various recipes already made and a display set up? What will draw in more sales or more bookings?

I have always done grand openings as a cooking show. The more they can see how something works- the more their interest is piqued!

Is your director helping you with your GO?

Personally, I have never done an open house......yet. But I wouldn't do a demo.
I would have everything set up beforehand with some yummy recipes. Keep it light and fun. Door prizes, games, ect.......

I would do it like a regular Cooking Show with a demo.

Your grand opening should be a cooking show. It shows your friends what you're doing and what they can expect you to do when they book their shows.

1. What is the difference between a demo show and an open house?

A demo show is a structured event where a consultant will demonstrate and showcase products from the Pampered Chef catalog. An open house is a more casual event where guests can come and go as they please and browse products at their own pace.

2. How do I prepare for a successful grand opening event?

Start by setting a date and inviting guests through social media, email, or personal invitations. Make sure you have enough inventory and supplies, such as catalogs, order forms, and product samples. Plan out your product demonstrations and have a clear schedule for the event. Also, make sure to decorate and create an inviting atmosphere for your guests.

3. Do I need to provide food at the grand opening event?

It is not necessary to provide food, but it can be a nice touch to offer some light snacks or refreshments. This can make the event more enjoyable for guests and encourage them to stay longer and browse products.

4. Can I offer exclusive deals or promotions at the grand opening event?

Yes, offering special discounts or promotions at the grand opening event can help generate excitement and attract more guests. Make sure to advertise these deals beforehand to entice people to attend.

5. How can I make sure my guests have a great experience at the grand opening event?

Provide excellent customer service by greeting and engaging with each guest. Have product knowledge and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. Offer product demos and let guests try out products themselves. Also, make sure to follow up with guests after the event to thank them for attending and offer any assistance with ordering or product information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC Latoya
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76