• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Chairperson Discount: Can I Get 60% Off?

In summary, the 60% off discount offered by Pampered Chef is exclusively for fundraiser chairpersons. To become a fundraiser chairperson and receive the discount, you must host a fundraiser with at least $500 in sales. The discount can be applied to any Pampered Chef product, except for items already discounted or on special promotion. It cannot be combined with other discounts or offers and is valid for one year from the date it is earned.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I know I should know this but can't remember...does the chairperson/organizer of the fundraiser get the hostess 60% off item at 60% off?

Yes, they can get the host special. I believe that is the only part of the host program they still get. Maybe the 10% off for a year?

No, they don't get the PHD.

That one I remember because I had a FR this spring and the host placed an order with my recruit, who was looking for the PHD number. :D

The only get the host special - No booking benefit or 10% discount. All the money that pays for this goes to the organization. I have not had it come up but if they have a previous PHD # that can use it but the will not get a new one.

Hi there! Yes, as the chairperson/organizer of the fundraiser, you are entitled to receive the hostess 60% off item at a 60% discount. This is just one of the many perks of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!

1. Can I qualify for the 60% off discount if I am not a fundraiser chairperson?

No, the 60% off discount is exclusively for fundraiser chairpersons. However, we do offer other discounts and promotions for non-fundraiser customers.

2. How do I become a fundraiser chairperson and receive the 60% off discount?

To become a fundraiser chairperson, you must host a Pampered Chef fundraiser with at least $500 in sales. Once you reach this goal, you will automatically qualify for the 60% off discount on your next purchase.

3. Is the 60% off discount applicable to all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 60% off discount can be applied to any Pampered Chef product, with the exception of already discounted items or special promotions.

4. Can I combine the 60% off discount with other discounts or offers?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. Only one discount can be applied per order.

5. How long is the 60% off discount valid for?

The 60% off discount is valid for one year from the date it is earned. After one year, it will expire and can no longer be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows