• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preschool Fundraiser --Any Success Stories

In summary, the author is brainstorming how to fundraise for her daughter's preschool, and provides a summary of a successful fundraiser she did last year.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
My daughter's preschool is non-profit, and affiliated w/ a church and has agreed to allow me to create a flyer, that they will give to all the kids in their bookbags for the parents...

and they'll let me place my order forms and catalogs on the front desk entrance....as a means to do a fundraiser for them...

Anyone have a successful type fundraiser through a similiar situation.

Totally brainstorming...:>

I've done fundraisers for my daughter's preschool...the easiest way I've found to do it is to make up an order form with the sales tax already built into the price so all they do is mark the quantity and add $4.31 ($4 plus tax) for the shipping... no calculations and whatnot (and you can adjust for the pantry, if applicable in your state).

I have a sample somewhere... if you want I will email you a copy.

I'd love an example. Thanks!

I'm still not sure i understand how you can pre-determine the tax w/out knowing how much they are going to spend..

Heather, attached are sample letters I used for two fundraisers last year. (I think my inspiration was earlier postings by ScottCooks.)

IMHO the most important thing is the level of awareness of the parents. The junior class fundraiser only had 30 (out of 200) students participate, but they sold over 4K worth of products. If the parents email the fundraiser link to family members in other states, you will likely have a great show.

The montessori fundraiser didn't do as well. My PC fundraiser was one in a series of fundraisers the school did in a short time; I think they were just a little burned out. We also kicked it off with a cooking show....not overly successful. I think the moms who attended genuinely planned to place orders, but then life got away from them. (The show was at the beginning of the fundraiser period, maybe would have been better at the end.)

Regardless, don't get discouraged if the initial returns are low. On the Junior Class fundraiser (and two other HS fundraisers I did), the orders poured in at the end. You just never know. Hope this helps.

leggy

Attachments

• Fund Raiser for ABC Montessori.doc
    195 KB · Views: 352
  • Fund Raiser for RHS Junior Class Nov 07.doc
    50.5 KB · Views: 370
Okay, here is my order form for Fall/Winter (this includes the Stoneware sale prices for January -- if you are using for February, you will need to open up the hidden columns and adjust the base retail price). I tweaked it by setting up a second tab where you can enter your local sales tax rates so the spreadsheet will calculate automatically for you. I left my info in there (7.75%) but you can override it with yours and the figures on the order form should adjust accordingly.

This is set to print on legal size paper (I print 2 sided, fold in half, and stick it inside the catalog sticking out the top slightly).

On this one, I don't ask for alot of info like email addy and stuff because this is one I'm passing around work this week and I know everybody there.... but usually I add a couple lines for address/phone/email/etc.

I will also sometimes print out a specials flyer to staple on top of the order form.

Okay, nevermind -- I can't attach an excel file here... I will host it on the TT server...

I'm doing this at my kids' preschool - same situation; I'll spend some time on it Saturday, and get back to you! God Bless!!-praying for Paige and her family-

I had a great preschool fundraiser back in Sept when the cookbooks were on sale.

Price ChangeThat is wonderful Joy! I am in the middle of setting up a fundraiser with the Erie Diebetes Ass. And this looks like something that would work really well for me. It is my first fundraiser and the lady I am working with is in charge of getting grants secured and raising monies for them, she works with the hospitals and all in this area, so this is a real big oppertunity(sp?) for me. How do you change the prices so they reflect March? Thank you so much. I'm very nervous about never having done a fundraiser before.:eek:
Deanna

I usually copy/paste it from the PDF that is on consultant's corner, and then play around with it until I get it all lined up... (I paste it into Excel and try to get rid of all the extra stuff like the warranty period, etc).

Flyer so farHere is a start -

I am donating my commission, since it is both lower being a fundraiser, and since doing so, increases sales.

Use if you wish - change info.

God Bless, Take Care!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• newport covenant flyer.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 289
thanks everyone for your tips, and flyers,

I modified scott's to suit what I was needing, but it looks great and I am taking it in to the director tomorrow!!

:>

Here is the version i am using

Attachments

• christ_preschool.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 303

What is a Preschool Fundraiser?

A Preschool Fundraiser is a way for preschools and their families to raise money for various needs and programs. It usually involves selling products or services, such as Pampered Chef kitchen products, and a percentage of the sales goes towards the preschool.

How does a Preschool Fundraiser work?

A Preschool Fundraiser typically involves a representative from Pampered Chef working with the preschool to select products and create a fundraising plan. The preschool then promotes the fundraiser to its families, who can purchase products through a catalog or online. A percentage of each sale goes towards the preschool's fundraising goals.

Why should a preschool choose Pampered Chef for their fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality and useful kitchen products that are perfect for families with young children. Our products also make great gifts, which can help boost sales for the preschool fundraiser. Additionally, Pampered Chef provides excellent customer service and support throughout the fundraising process.

Are there any success stories from preschools who have done a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have many success stories from preschools who have partnered with Pampered Chef for their fundraiser. One preschool was able to raise over $10,000, which helped them purchase new outdoor equipment and supplies for their classrooms. Another preschool used the funds to offer scholarships to families in need. We are proud to have helped these preschools achieve their fundraising goals and make a positive impact in their communities.

How can I get started with a Preschool Fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

If you are interested in doing a Preschool Fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can contact us through our website or reach out to a local consultant. We will work with you to create a personalized fundraising plan and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI