• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Bridal Show Merge with Extreme Makeover for a Unique Vendor Fair?

In summary, a theme show based on Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, and also use the venue as a vendor fair, but apply it to the bridal registry???
thechefofnorthbend
a theme show based on Extreme Makeover - Home Edition, and also use the venue as a vendor fair, but apply it to the bridal registry??? I had a concept of doing this either as a Bridal Show or a Fund-raiser.

Get together a few vendors that fit the scheme of the event (all kitchen related, all home related, all beauty related) and have them set up small display tables along with yours. No demo's done, but each vendor speaks fpr 5 minutes about the product and how it will help, or change, or improve _______'s life, kitchen, etc. Then the guests order for the designated person (bride, or for themselves for a fund-raising event) at each table. If this is a Fund-raiser, coordinate with each appearing vendor on a suitable donation amount from each consultant, and then present the bride or organization with one check from the consultants, alongside each check donated from the companies.

Have I fully confused anyone yet? It would be kind of like a mini Bridal show, or a Mini Vendor event with a purpose.

"Extreme Makeover - Kitchen Edition"... I think this would be a great idea. I would love to do one as a fundraiser for a local children's home or something to help stock their kitchens with much needed kitchen ware. I would present it like a bridal show is, each guest could purchase items to be given to the home/organization and anything they wanted to purchase for themselves too, as well as the 15% donated for the fundraiser. I think this is a cool idea! Thanks for the idea!

That is the idea I was looking for :) , but to do it with multiple companies to fit multiple areas (beauty, kitchen, home decor, garden) etc...

Allow me to add....our local PTA is working on something similar (kind of)...they want to have a big "open house", where like PC, Lia Sophia, Home Interiors, etc) have a mini booth set up where people can come in and order what they want from whom they want, and it would be a "fundraiser" for the PTA. Sounds like a good idea, very like what you are trying to do...
BTW - got my "cheffer" shirts yesterday...LOVE 'em!

Yea!! Take a picture of yourself in them and send it to me, I am making a collage for my shadowbox of all of us "cheffers" in our shirts!! :D

I'll make sure that I get you the pics...that's a great idea! We have a cluster "christmas party" next weekend...and I'm going to wear my Cheffer shirt...will let you know what everyone says!

Related to Can a Bridal Show Merge with Extreme Makeover for a Unique Vendor Fair?

1. Has anyone thought of doing virtual cooking parties?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual cooking parties through our online platform called "Kitchen Shows." You can invite friends and family to join in and learn new recipes and techniques from the comfort of their own homes.

2. Has anyone thought of doing a subscription service for kitchen tools?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a subscription service called "My Pantry" where you can receive a monthly shipment of kitchen tools and pantry staples. You can customize the items in your shipment and also earn rewards for being a loyal subscriber.

3. Has anyone thought of doing a cooking class for kids?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of cooking classes for kids through our "Kids Cook!" program. Children can learn basic cooking skills, kitchen safety, and make fun and healthy recipes.

4. Has anyone thought of doing a meal planning service?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a meal planning service called "Mealtime" where you can access hundreds of customizable meal plans and recipes. You can also create your own meal plans and generate a grocery list to make meal planning and prep easier.

5. Has anyone thought of doing a kitchen organizing workshop?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a workshop called "Organize Your Kitchen" where you can learn tips and tricks for decluttering and organizing your kitchen space. You can also find a variety of products to help maximize your kitchen storage and organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ChefKelebel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • Upinatreeinak