• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Support Our School's Fundraiser - Order Now!

In summary, Celeste and Harriet are both in the middle of a fundraiser and both are experiencing varying levels of success. Celeste's fundraiser is currently over $1000, while Harriet's is over $1200.
soccermama
It's getting close to final ordering days for the school's FUNdraiser. School gets back from Spring Break tomorrow and I'm sending home reminders... and I'll see if the principal can add a little something to his staff bulletin about it.

Right now my sales for this sit at $525... with just 5 orders :) Everyone wants those dishcloths!!!!!! I've got several friends planning to place their orders, and I know there are a lot of parents just waiting for a reason to order more PC ;)

Wish me luck for the next week in orders!!!!!! :)

Good luck Celeste. I am in the final stages of the fundraiser I am doing. Sales are not as high as last year and a lot less participation for some strange reason. I am hoping it goes over the $1000 mark. I am over $900 in sales at the moment with more orders due in the next few days.

Good luck, Harriet! I hope it goes better than you're expecting!!!

I just pushed mine up over $600... to $653! A friend emailed me to add onto the order she already placed, and then I got another web order! YIPPEE! And I've got a friend planning to hit each class on Thursday to give them an extra reminder to turn in orders on Friday! :)

And if I was stressing about this before, I'm stressing even more now! I just got a new car yesterday, so I've GOT to pick up my business!!!!! lol

Good Luck!!! Mine in Feb was $2600 and I was totally surprised. A lot of orders came in the last couple days so you never know! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!

GLA......My fundraiser was at $993, but I'm going to add an order on just to make it go OVER that $1000 mark! Whooo hooo....

Cindycooks said:
Good Luck!!! Mine in Feb was $2600 and I was totally surprised. A lot of orders came in the last couple days so you never know! Keeping my fingers crossed for both of you!

Thanks, Cindy. BTW you should change your high show to reflect the $2600.

Thanks Celeste and hope the last minute orders go over the top for you too!

Good luck Celeste and Harriet. I am in middle of a fundraiser from California, me in Texas.

What products can I order to support the fundraiser?

You can order any products from our current catalog to support the fundraiser, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

How much of the proceeds from my order will go towards the fundraiser?

20% of the total sales from the fundraiser will be donated to the school.

Can I order online or do I have to order through a consultant?

You can place your order online through the school's unique fundraiser link or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Is there a deadline for placing orders?

The deadline for placing orders to support the fundraiser is [insert date here]. After this date, the fundraiser will close and no further orders will count towards the school's total sales.

How will I receive my order?

If you placed your order through the school's unique fundraiser link, your order will be shipped directly to your home. If you ordered through a consultant, your order will be delivered to the school for pick-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views