• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Haven't My Fundraiser Donations Been Received?

In summary, the $3 donation for fundraisers is a program offered by Pampered Chef where guests can choose to add a $3 donation to their order, with the proceeds going to a charitable organization or fundraiser chosen by the host. Guests have the option to donate more than $3, and the donation is tax-deductible. The host of the party will choose a specific cause for the donations to go towards.
linojackie
I know PC donates $3 for every booking off of a fundraiser, but I have yet to have any of my organizations receive a check after the show is held. I know that I need to put the booking in on the fundraiser before I send the show in, but is there something else I need to do to link the person to the fundraiser in order to get them to send the check?:confused:

Thanks!

With mine, it has been included in the amount they originally received.

The $3 is included in the fundraiser check. For example, you hold a $1000 fundraiser with 4 bookings. The sales check is $150, the bookings adds another $12 for a total of $162.

So they actually pay it before the booking is even held? That's very surprising!

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion or delay in receiving your fundraiser donation check. In order to ensure that your organization receives the donation, it is important to include the booking information on the fundraiser form before submitting the show. Additionally, please make sure to communicate the fundraiser details to your Pampered Chef consultant so they can accurately link the booking to the fundraiser. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance. Thank you for your support of Pampered Chef and our fundraising program!

Related to Why Haven't My Fundraiser Donations Been Received?

1. What is the $3 donation for fundraisers?

The $3 donation for fundraisers is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a customer can choose to add a $3 donation to their order, and the proceeds will go to a charitable organization or fundraiser chosen by the host of the party.

2. How does the $3 donation work?

During a Pampered Chef party, the host will present the option for guests to add a $3 donation to their order. If a guest chooses to do so, the $3 will be added to their total and will be donated to the designated fundraiser or charity.

3. Can I choose which fundraiser or charity my $3 donation goes to?

Yes, the host of the party will choose a specific fundraiser or charitable organization to support with the $3 donations. This information will be provided to guests during the party and they can choose to donate to that specific cause.

4. Is the $3 donation tax-deductible?

Yes, the $3 donation is tax-deductible as it is considered a charitable contribution. Pampered Chef will provide a receipt for the donation, which can be used for tax purposes.

5. Can I make a larger donation than $3?

Yes, guests are welcome to make a larger donation than $3 if they choose to do so. The host of the party may also have other options for guests to make larger donations to the chosen fundraiser or charity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire