• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organ Donation Awareness Fundraiser

In summary, the person is looking for ideas on how to approach a fundraiser for their local Organ Donation Awareness Coalition. They are specifically interested in an online fundraiser and are asking for a letter they can send to volunteers to email to their family and friends. Another person, who is a Pampered Chef consultant, offers some suggestions such as creating a personalized email template and hosting a virtual party to help raise funds.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Hi Everyone-
I am looking for ideas on how I should approach this fundraiser. I am a volunteer with our local Organ Donation Awareness Coalition and I would like to do a fundraiser strictly online Does anyone have a letter I can send to the volunteers of the organization that they in turn can email to their family and friends. I have looked in the files section and do not see anything I could use. I would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.
Thanks

bumping....................

Total hijack, as I don't have any suggestions . . . but, are you going to be at the US Transplant Games in Madison? My sister is a liver transplant recipient. We went to Pittsburgh, she went to Thailand (skipped Australia), and now we're planning another big family trip to Madison.

I am going to try. i have had 2 kidney transplant. One from a dear friend and one from a wonderful family's gift I am a very lucky woman. That is wondeful your sister has done so well. What event did she compete in? Would love to hear more of her adventures!
Lisa

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have worked with many organizations to help them raise funds through online fundraisers. I would be happy to share some ideas and tips with you. One suggestion I have is to create a personalized email template that volunteers can easily send to their family and friends. You can include information about your cause, the fundraiser, and how people can support by making a purchase through your Pampered Chef link. Another idea is to host a virtual party where a portion of the sales goes towards your fundraiser. This way, you can reach a larger audience and also provide a fun shopping experience for your supporters. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any questions. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

1. What is the purpose of the "Organ Donation Awareness Fundraiser"?

The purpose of the fundraiser is to raise awareness about the importance of organ donation and to encourage people to become organ donors.

2. How does the fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by hosting events and selling products from Pampered Chef. A portion of the proceeds from these sales will be donated to organizations that support organ donation awareness.

3. Who will benefit from the fundraiser?

The funds raised will go towards supporting organizations that promote organ donation awareness and education. These organizations work towards increasing the number of registered organ donors and providing support for transplant recipients and their families.

4. How can I get involved in the fundraiser?

There are several ways to get involved in the fundraiser. You can attend one of the events, purchase Pampered Chef products, or make a direct donation to the cause. You can also help spread the word by sharing information about the fundraiser with your friends and family.

5. Can I still participate if I am not able to attend an event?

Yes, you can still support the fundraiser by making a direct donation or purchasing Pampered Chef products online. You can also help by spreading awareness about organ donation and the fundraiser on social media or by sharing information with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Schylie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lacar602
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefJen2012