• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organ Donation Awareness fundraiser

pc ri lisa

Gold Member
May 1, 2007
Hi Everyone-
I am looking for ideas on how I should approach this fundraiser. I am a volunteer with our local Organ Donation Awareness Coalition and I would like to do a fundraiser strictly online Does anyone have a letter I can send to the volunteers of the organization that they in turn can email to their family and friends. I have looked in the files section and do not see anything I could use. I would appreciate any thoughts and suggestions.
Thanks

pc ri lisa

Gold Member
May 1, 2007
bumping....................

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Total hijack, as I don't have any suggestions . . . but, are you going to be at the US Transplant Games in Madison? My sister is a liver transplant recipient. We went to Pittsburgh, she went to Thailand (skipped Australia), and now we're planning another big family trip to Madison.

pc ri lisa

Gold Member
May 1, 2007
I am going to try. i have had 2 kidney transplant. One from a dear friend and one from a wonderful family's gift I am a very lucky woman. That is wondeful your sister has done so well. What event did she compete in? Would love to hear more of her adventures!
Lisa

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies