• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gaining Success from Catalogue Shows: Seeking Advice

In summary, hosting a catalogue show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. To make the show a success, be proactive in promoting it, offer incentives for orders, and provide excellent customer service. Tips for increasing sales include offering promotions and demonstrations. Potential challenges can be handled by staying positive and communicating with your consultant. After the show, follow up with customers through thank you notes, phone calls, and potential demonstrations to build relationships and generate future sales.
JanetM
Hi there,

I would like to ask for some advice. It seems that my bookings these days are catalogue shows and I would like to know how to make them a success.

I have a website and people that are doing the catalogue shows like to use the computer to send out invites. I too like the computer and my website, but would like to get success from these shows.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
Janet

Sometimes when I have a catalogue show, I will ask some of my regular customers if they need anything so it adds orders to the show. The host will appriciate it.
Remind the hosts that even long distance relatives can order online.

Thanks Bobby.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalogue show?

Hosting a catalogue show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality kitchen products and recipes.

How can I make my catalogue show a success?

The key to a successful catalogue show is to be proactive in promoting it. Share the catalogue with friends and family, post about it on social media, and offer incentives for orders. It's also important to follow up with potential customers and provide excellent customer service.

What are some tips for increasing sales in a catalogue show?

One effective way to increase sales is by offering a special promotion or discount to customers who place a certain amount of orders. You can also provide recipe ideas or product demonstrations to showcase the versatility and usefulness of the products.

How can I handle potential challenges during a catalogue show?

Some common challenges during a catalogue show may include low attendance, lack of interest from customers, or difficulty reaching sales goals. It's important to stay positive and motivated, and to communicate with your consultant for support and advice. You can also try reaching out to potential customers individually to generate interest and sales.

What are some best practices for following up after a catalogue show?

Following up with customers after a catalogue show is crucial for building long-term relationships and encouraging future sales. A simple thank you note or phone call can go a long way in showing your appreciation for their support. You can also offer to schedule a cooking or product demonstration for them and their friends to generate more sales and potential bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies