• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Pampered ChefWhat materials do I need for a successful catalogue show?

AnnIn summary, the speaker is looking for help with putting together a package for a potential host of a catalogue show. They have had trouble finding resources on the website and someone suggests checking for the American spelling of "catalog." Another person offers to send helpful files via email. The speaker thanks them and another person recommends resources from the Consultant's Corner section of the website.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I know that there is loads of stuff on this site to help me do up a package for a potential host of a catalogue show but can't seem to find any. My search in files brought up 0. And so could someone please direct me to some material, that could help. Ideas may include:
How to have a successful catalogue show.
Thank you Cheffers
Lorna

Have you searched for the American spelling of catalog, without the u or the e?

Ann, what would Chef Success do without you! :) I do have some files, send me your email and I will mail you. I am not reposting them cause they are from here, and I hate that things are reposted a bazillion times. I feel for ya though, because I often have a hard time searching through the files listed here, it just takes a long time. What I find is usually super helpful. Not trying to sound negative...just being honest.

too funny, never thought to check another spelling.
Thank you

,Hi Lorna,Thank you for reaching out for help with putting together a package for a potential host of a catalogue show. I understand how important it is to have all the necessary materials to make your show a success.One resource that I highly recommend is the "Host Coaching Guide" found in the Consultant's Corner section of our website. It provides step-by-step instructions on how to have a successful catalogue show, from setting goals to following up with guests.Additionally, our "Catalogue Show Checklist" is a great tool to ensure you have everything you need for a successful show. It can also be found in the Consultant's Corner section.I hope these resources help you in putting together a comprehensive package for your potential host. Best of luck with your catalogue show!Warmly,

1. How can I get a copy of the Pampered Chef catalogue for my catalogue show?

To get a copy of the Pampered Chef catalogue, you can either request one from your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to view or download a digital version.

2. Is there a minimum order requirement for a catalogue show?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a catalogue show. You and your guests can order as much or as little as you'd like.

3. Can I earn host rewards for a catalogue show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a catalogue show. As the host, you will receive 10% of the total sales in free products, plus discounted items based on the total sales amount.

4. How long does a catalogue show last?

A catalogue show typically lasts 2 weeks, but the exact length can be determined by you and your Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide you with a timeline and all the necessary materials to have a successful show.

5. Can I still have a catalogue show if I don't have a consultant?

Yes, you can still have a catalogue show even if you don't have a consultant. You can contact Pampered Chef directly to request a catalogue and all the materials needed to host a successful show. However, we highly recommend working with a consultant to get the most out of your catalogue show experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JanetM
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies