• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help/Advice for Women's Show

I would love to have a copy of it. Thank you!In summary, the conversation discusses an upcoming women's show and the speaker's concerns about being overwhelmed. They seek advice on what to bring, how to set up their table, what food to demo, and what specials to offer. They also mention bringing door prizes and donating a gift for a silent auction. Suggestions are given to bring additional people to help and not giving out full catalogs to everyone. The conversation also mentions accepting only cash and credit card payments, and offering a raffle for a free cooking show. Other tips include promoting holiday gift giving and bringing basic products such as a stone and cookware.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Okay Ladies (and Gents!) I need some real help. I have signed myself up for a Huge Women's show in my area on October 28th and 29th. Its the first one they have put on and they will having a mega blitz for advertising! I'm overwhelmed! It was quite expensive but it will pay for itself as long as I book four parties from it. Did I bite off a huge bite or what? I've only done a few shows and now I'm jumping into this. Anyone have advice on what I should bring? how to set the 6X3 table? what food to demo? specials to offer?I have to bring two door prizes(they will mention my name in the newspaper article) and I am donating a gift for their silent auction, with proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Foundation. Any help and advice will really be appreciated. I have about three weeks to prepare for it. I'm concerned because i'm just starting out and I want to present a polished image and portray Pampered Chef in a positive manner. Oh yes, do you think I should get a few people to work the booth with me. That way, if it gets really busy, no one will be turned away. That happened to me when I was trying to find a consultnat to sign up with.Do I take orders at the show? If so, what do I accept as payment since I don't know them and can't really track them down. I'm hesitant with cheques. Already had a few rubber ones. How about catalogues, I can't afford to hand one out to everyone(they are expecting 1000+) Any suggestions?

My suggestions1) Definately bring some people with you - possibly divide up time slots and sell time slots - that way you can recoup some of your costs.

2) Flyers to put up around your display: Host and guest specials, biz opportunity, fundraisers, wedding registry.

3) Don't give out a full catalog unless they are perssistant about it, and even still, I'd give an old catalog before a new one (if you have old ones). Mini catalogs are more than enough.

4) I typically hand out a recipe - Mom's apple crisp - everyone loves it. It's about the size of a post card with recipe on 1 side, and information about hosting a show, biz opportunity, and wedding and fundrasiers on the back. Of course my contact info too. It gets people into your booth to start talking to them.

5) I wouldn't do a demo. Never have done a demo at a booth and always have got orders and bookings.

6) If you haven't had good luck with checks - take cash or credit only.

7) I typically have a raffel for a free cooking show. That way you only get the serious bookers to put their information in there.

8) Stuff to bring: Items from the start up kit, the new products.

Hope this helps.

Credit cards and cash only? You might also want to get the mini (or is it holiday) catalogs which should be significantly cheaper than the regular catalogs. Make sure to stamp all and include your website on it.

Do a search in the files for the "SuperSize.doc" and play up how PC is a great gift to give. Bring lots and lots of order forms.

Mention to everyone that if they host a show in November they get 60% off our roasting pan with rack, or the carving knife set, or the bamboo reversible board. Look for a file "turkeybooklet" and tell anyone that books that you will show them how to do something easy and fantastic with those thanksgiving leftovers.

See if anyone else in your cluster wants to do this with you. Split the cost and split the leads.

I'd bring the basics: a stone, a piece of cookware (the roasting pan if you can borrow it), the batter bowl (search the forum for "celebrate" to show how it can make a great gift with dry ingredients and a recipe). I'm not sure what else to bring but I'm sure others will have great ideas.

ltkacz said:
1) 4) I typically hand out a recipe - Mom's apple crisp - everyone loves it. It's about the size of a post card with recipe on 1 side, and information about hosting a show, biz opportunity, and wedding and fundrasiers on the back. Of course my contact info too. It gets people into your booth to start talking to them.

Do you have a file for this?

Hi there! Congratulations on signing up for the women's show, it sounds like a great opportunity to showcase your business. I know it can feel overwhelming, but with a little planning and preparation, you'll do great.First, let's talk about what to bring. You'll definitely want to have a variety of products on display, including some of your top sellers and new products. You can also bring a few catalogs for people to browse through, and have some order forms available for those who are interested in purchasing. As for setting up your table, I suggest arranging your products in an eye-catching and organized way. You can also bring some decorations or a banner with your business name to make your booth stand out.For food demos, choose recipes that are easy to prepare and highlight the versatility of our products. You can also offer samples to attract people to your booth. As for specials, consider offering a discount or free product with a certain purchase amount. This can entice people to make a purchase and book a party with you.Having a few people to work the booth with you is a great idea. It will not only help with the workload, but also give you a chance to network and talk to potential customers. Make sure to have some business cards or flyers available for them to take with them.Since you'll be accepting orders at the show, I suggest having a variety of payment options available. You can accept cash, credit/debit cards, and even PayPal or Venmo. Just make sure to have a way to track the orders and payments to avoid any confusion.As for catalogs, you can have a few on hand for people to look through, but don't feel like you have to give one to everyone. You can also offer to send them a digital copy via email or social media.Overall, just remember to stay organized, be friendly and approachable, and have fun! This is a great opportunity to showcase your business and make connections. Best of luck to you!

1. What type of products should I focus on for a women's show?

Our top-selling products for women's shows include kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and baking tools. These types of products are popular with women who enjoy cooking and hosting gatherings.

2. How can I make my women's show more engaging and interactive?

We recommend incorporating live cooking demonstrations, hands-on activities, and product giveaways to keep the audience engaged and excited about our products. You can also encourage guests to share their favorite recipes and cooking tips during the show.

3. How do I handle objections from guests who are not interested in purchasing?

It's important to remain positive and focus on the benefits and features of our products. You can also offer alternative options, such as hosting a cooking party or purchasing products as gifts for someone else.

4. What is the best way to promote my women's show?

Utilizing social media is a great way to promote your women's show. You can create a Facebook event and invite friends and family, share information and photos on Instagram, and even create a hashtag for your event. You can also reach out to local community groups and organizations to spread the word.

5. How can I ensure a successful women's show?

Aside from promoting your show and having engaging activities, it's important to have a positive attitude and be knowledgeable about our products. Make sure to listen to your guests' needs and provide personalized recommendations. Also, don't forget to follow up with potential customers after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cati123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • jkowalski