• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Show Average?

In summary, Sherrie offers advice on how to increase show attendance and show average. She suggests mailing invitations to hosts, passing products around, and picking 3 products to focus on. She also suggests doing a demo or passing the products around.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Alright I am trying to increase my show average, I would love any suggestions on what the best way to increase my shows average or how to introduce my higher priced items first!!! Any and all suggestions would be appreaciated!!!

Thanks

Cookware demos I hear work! Make a skillet cake and bring to shows and get oooohhss and ahhhss that we can bake it them!
Do the burnt rice demo or the ice demo with them.

Offer incentive total challenges to your hosts to reach a certain level offer them a free gift or extra FREE product to get them motivated!

Never spend time talking about products under $10!! Pick 3 products you want to be your bestsellers and spend your time talking about those items!
For instance - my favorite stone is the large bar pan - so my large bar pan goes with me to every show (even if it isn't part of the demo)- I tell everyone how much I love it, and how much I use it....and there is usually someone else there who loves theirs too, and I let them talk too - I sell on average 3-4 per show, alot of the time I'm not even demoing with it! I also always talk about the chopper, the Family Skillet, and the "All The Best Cookbook" - My top 5 bestsellers are 1. paring knife 2. citrus peeler 3. Bar Pan 4. Chopper & 5. All The Best! The Skillet isn't in the top 5 - but I sell alot more of them (and the other cookware) since I started focusing on selling it.

I can honestly say that the main thing I did to increase my show average AND the attendance at my shows was start mailing out the invitations for my hosts. I've been doing this since April, and I've had some GREAT shows since then. Until then, my shows were around the $250-$350 level. Now, they are usually around $500 or higher. Granted, that's not the HIGHEST they could be, but I've reached a $1000 show since doing this as well. I've had several around the $500-$700 levels. Now, is it all because I'm sending out the invitations?!!? I don't know, but as long as it continues to increase show sales AND attendance, then I'll continue doing that. Besides, the hosts LOVE it. I also pick up the ingredients and ask the host to reimburse me. Then, all they have to do is make sure their friend show up for the party. Works for me and them! :)
Sherrie

I just recently started mailing out the invations for the hostest.....do you find it better to purchase the ingredients? I personal do that and I don't ask for reimburse me for the ingredients... I jsut take it as a tax right off. Thansk for the advice and keep it coming please

What is the ice demo for? I know you put ice in the saute pan & it melts, but how do you explain it?

I make sure that I pass EVERYTHING around to increase my average. I don't bring a ton to my shows, but I make sure that I talk about each product that I brought and pass it around. Even if you have a display and invite people to touch whatever they want, they will still probably not touch anything. If you pass it they have to hold it even if they just pass it on. I have sold so many meat tenderizers just by passing it around.

gilliandanielle said:
I make sure that I pass EVERYTHING around to increase my average. I don't bring a ton to my shows, but I make sure that I talk about each product that I brought and pass it around. Even if you have a display and invite people to touch whatever they want, they will still probably not touch anything. If you pass it they have to hold it even if they just pass it on. I have sold so many meat tenderizers just by passing it around.

Do you do a demo or do you just pass the products around???

Please explain the burnt rice and ice demo. Thanks.

Excatly what is that???

karenschulte said:
Please explain the burnt rice and ice demo. Thanks.

I have read somewhere on these threads that someone burns rice at the show then dumps it out infront of everyone and it just slides right out (no sticky mess). Everyone is totally impressed by that!

Ice just melts quickly to show how heat is evenly distributed and something else. I think you can get the audio cassette of cookware and it explains it better.

Try doing a search for cookware and see if you find these topics.
I don't personally do these with my demos but I have read some of people do to show off the cookware.

OH VERY COOL!!!!!! I shoudl try that..... I have the 8in satue pan!!! BUT I WANT IT ALL!!! :)

mommyhugz1978 said:
Do you do a demo or do you just pass the products around???
I usually demo something really quickly (the garlic pull-apart bread) then while it is baking go through the catalog page by page and pass around anything in the calalog that I have with me while talking about it. I also add little questions into my speil like "Our Chillzane products have a special gel in them that when frozen can keep your food cool for hours. Who has one of these products, and what do you use it for?"

I do the ice demo at nearly every show. People are amazed at how quickly the ice melts and how cold the pan gets. Now, I haven't sold TONS of cookware by doing this, but it has opened many customers eyes to the idea. But -- I've had two hosts purchase the executive half-price combo set since doing this.

And -- yes, I find it easier when I just pick up the ingredients. Besides, I'm a SAHM with only one 3 year old son, so my hands aren't as tied as most of my working hosts. And -- I have no qualms asking them to reimburse me up to $15 since PC gives them that in FREE product anyway.
HTH

Improve your Host Coaching, if you want to increase your show average. My average show is around $675. My average jumped about $250 to $300, when I started crossing out the host benefits below $600 on the Show Planner and also when I started coaching EVERY host to a $1000 show!

With the ice/saute pan demo, it's not so much about the ice melting -- it's that the bottom and sides of the pan get cold, REALLY COLD, very quickly. This shows how it conducts heat (or in this case cold) evenly and fast.

With the rice demo, I've never had the rice burn. I've cooked it anywhere from 1-1/2 to 2 hours (I start it as soon as I get to the host's home) and it still comes out of the pan without a fuss.

Ideas for increasing sales? Send the invitations (this has virtually eliminated canceled shows) and talk about expensive items (cookware, stones, USG) first.

I'm new at this how do I post a new note on here thanks Darlene from Los Angeles , ca

I want to know how to get more shows can anyone give me some information on that,,,,,,

Outside Orders!!My last 5 shows were all over $700 mostly due to outside orders!! Attendance at my shows are usually on the low side (6-9 people), but I have the hosts gather lots of outside orders BEFORE and AFTER the show. I tell the host to show the catalog to anyone who can't come to the show. Then after the show, I have her show the catalog to the no-shows as well as any other people she can think of! I find that 11-13 orders usually ends up being a $700 show or higher!

WOW!!! Okay I am already doing some of that.... and because my next show is on Sunday I am planning on doing reminder calls tommrow, I got some out side orders coming to me.... so I am happy!!! :) keep the advice coming!!! THANK YOU

1. How can I increase my show average with Pampered Chef?

To increase your show average with Pampered Chef, you can try offering a special discount or promotion to encourage guests to purchase more products. You can also showcase new or popular products during your shows and offer helpful tips and recipes to show how these products can enhance their cooking experience.

2. What are some effective ways to upsell at my Pampered Chef shows?

One effective way to upsell at your Pampered Chef shows is to bundle products together at a discounted price. You can also offer add-ons or accessories to complement the products your guests have already purchased. Additionally, make sure to highlight the value and benefits of each product to entice guests to purchase more.

3. How can I make my guests feel more comfortable purchasing at my Pampered Chef show?

To make your guests feel more comfortable purchasing at your Pampered Chef show, create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Offer samples and demonstrations of the products, and encourage guests to interact and ask questions. You can also provide a variety of payment options to make the purchasing process easier for your guests.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef show to increase attendance?

To promote your Pampered Chef show and increase attendance, utilize social media platforms and create event pages or posts to reach a wider audience. You can also offer incentives for guests to bring a friend, such as a free gift or discount. Additionally, word-of-mouth marketing and personal invitations can also be effective ways to promote your show.

5. Are there any tools or resources provided by Pampered Chef to help increase show average?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help increase show average. These include product training and demonstration videos, marketing materials, and access to a consultant community for support and advice. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website offers tips and strategies for increasing show average and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • wadesgirl