• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost February Show Averages: Has Anyone Tried a Free Product Incentive?

In summary, Lisa offered a free product to the host with the highest sales for February in order to increase her show averages.
beepampered
To increase my February show averages, I wanted to offer a free product to the host that had the highest sales. Perhaps this would get them to work a bit harder. Has anyone done this before and how? Flyers or verbage? (I saw a post about host based on the year but I'm just trying to do it for one month.)

Thanks for any thoughts or suggestions.

When I hosted a show before I signed, my director offered me the choice from a few items (I picked the sm. bar pan) if I collected at least $250 in outside orders....boy did I work hard, I went to my show with about $600 in OO's... That was more of a feasible goal to me since I knew how much I had to hit, instead of just trying be better everyone else, when I wasn't sure how much they would have...just my thought of another option.

I've done this beforeWhat I did was just verbally tell all my hosts and potential hosts. What I did was took something I had on hand (in June) it was the Patriotic Table Cloth and whoever had highest sales for June shows, held and submitted by June 30 would get it from me.

I had it right to last day to decide who winner was and I posted it to my web site and also sent it to hostess with a great big note and confetti etc.

I also during last Stoneware month did something like that for hostesses, but I said to all my guests so they wouldn't feel left out, for every stone purchased they would be entered into a drawing for a prize of $15.00 -$20.00 (as I hadn't decided before I started contest) What I ended up giving was a Celebrate cookbook, HWC Clip, and sample type thing I had around.

HTH,

Lisa

Or, someone mentioned on another thread the three levels to hit...#1 was OO's before the show, the 2nd was the show total and then the third was OO's after the show...and depending on how many of the 3 you achieved depended on what you got..

Different incentivesIt's true that having an incentive will make some ladies work really hard to get those orders.
Others are destined to only sell about $150-$300. Not that they didn't try but their friends might not have alot of spending money or they just don't know many people (new in town).
Either way I always have some incentive each month, not only for my hghest sellling host to show I appreciate her and her hard work but also for those that chose to have shows for me whether they sold a large amount or not.
It goes something like this:
Drawing for host with $150-$300 in orders this month.
Drawing for host with $350-$500 in orders this month.
Drawing for hosts with $550-$1,000 in orders this month.
Drawing for hosts with over $1,000 in orders this month.

Not that I always get hosts in each category although I wish I did but I have those drawings and the prizes are bigger as the sales get bigger. Sometimes I can purchase things in the door prize section, or even in the discount section of our supply order forms for 50% off plus some nice oven mitts, kitchen towels, etc from Walmart for a few dollars. I'm a prize fanatic and I just love doing that but it's really up to you what you want to give. I don't break the bank or waste my profits but I do want to be generous to those who work hard. Always keep your eyes out for sales.

Debbie :D

1. How does the free product incentive work for Boost February Show Averages?

The free product incentive for Boost February Show Averages is a promotion offered to customers who host a Pampered Chef party during the month of February. As a host, you will receive a free product of your choice for every $75 in party sales, up to a maximum of 4 free products. This incentive is a great way to earn additional products for your kitchen at no extra cost.

2. Can I choose any product as my free incentive?

Yes, you can choose any product from our current catalog as your free incentive. This includes all of our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. However, please note that the free product must be equal to or less than the value of the party sales that qualified you for the incentive.

3. Is the free product incentive only available for in-person parties?

No, the free product incentive is also available for virtual parties. As long as your party sales reach the minimum of $75, you will qualify for the free product incentive. This is a great option for those who are unable to host an in-person party due to distance or current circumstances.

4. How many free products can I earn through the Boost February Show Averages incentive?

You can earn up to 4 free products through the Boost February Show Averages incentive. This means that if your party sales reach $300, you will receive 4 free products of your choice. Keep in mind that the free products must be equal to or less than the value of the party sales that qualified you for the incentive.

5. When will I receive my free product from the Boost February Show Averages incentive?

Your free product(s) will be shipped to you with your original party order. If you are hosting a virtual party, your free product(s) will be shipped separately within 2 weeks after your party closes. Please allow for additional shipping time during busy periods such as holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • beckyjsmith
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • pampchefrhondab