• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Kitchen Show Average?

I'm sorry, I can't remember the name of the cooking show I had with it. But it was a cooking show. I had two orders of $100. So that was pretty much the only show I had in May. $536.35 for April - 5 KS and $588.79 for May - 4 KS. I don't know how your PP3 works but with our PP (which isn't PP3) I just looked under reports and then under Monthly Sales Diary......Mine was for April was $653 and for May was $632 and that includes some sucky catalog shows.Do you all have any idea what your overall KITCHEN show average is?Mine was
JAE
Just wondering what your kitchen show average is. Right now, my kitchen show average is around $540, but I've only had four. I hope to keep it that way.

May's stats are not up yet but for April I was $881.29

That is awesome! Are you only including kitchen shows for that average?

JAE said:
That is awesome! Are you only including kitchen shows for that average?

Thanks! and nope - that's cooking shows and catalog shows.

Maybe you should tape your training sessions and sell them.

dannyzmom said:
Thanks! and nope - that's cooking shows and catalog shows.

That is a great average! How many shows was that averaged over?

...and Carolyn wonders why she was asked to speak at NC...Hello???? Duh????

JAE said:
Maybe you should tape your training sessions and sell them.
What training sessions?? LOL
If I could TRAIN my team to work like I do I'd be LOADED - LOL
I struggle to keep them working!

Where do I find this again?

MomToEli said:
That is a great average! How many shows was that averaged over?

That was April... 4 cooking shows, one catalog show and one stinky fundraiser

janetupnorth said:
...and Carolyn wonders why she was asked to speak at NC...Hello???? Duh????

They asked me cuz I am a great big goofball and they need to show people that even DORKS like me can succeed at this business - LOL
;)

StacieB said:
Where do I find this again?

I find it in my director reports - but u can figure yours out by adding up your commissionable salesa in a month and dividing that $ by the # of shows...well, divide up the commiss sales from SHOWS, not indiv orders...and THEN divide by # of shows,.

dannyzmom said:

Ha! Ain't that the truth!? Although, that's not the case with my awesome consultants who happen to be on CS---they're GREAT consultants.:D Hmmm, maybe that's the correlation????:confused:

dannyzmom said:
What training sessions?? LOL
I struggle to keep them working!
Okay, if no training sessions, I'll have to take a "business trip" to South Florida in the dead of winter to attend a show of yours. Winter here is not nice. I would move to southern CA, but my husband would never do that. We had four snow days - no school- this winter, and there were many other days where everything on the weekend or after school was canceled. I coach volleyball, and in MI it just was changed to the fall for this coming year. SO my winters are now free for southern travel!

I think it shows it on my commission statement now that I am looking at it.

$501.35 for shows and 298.58 for catalogs if that is right

pamperedbecky said:
Ha! Ain't that the truth!? Although, that's not the case with my awesome consultants who happen to be on CS---they're GREAT consultants.:D Hmmm, maybe that's the correlation????:confused:

Puhleeeeez...if only I could GET my team to join CS!!!

Oh and CONGRATS Carolyn on such an AWESOME show average.:D

Mine was for April was $653 and for May was $632 and that includes some sucky catalog shows.

Do you all have any idea what your overall KITCHEN show average is?

Mine was $536.35 for April - 5 KS and $588.79 for May - 4 KS. I don't know how your PP3 works but with our PP (which isn't PP3) I just looked under reports and then under Monthly Sales Diary.

JAE said:
..... Winter here is not nice. I would move to southern CA, but my husband would never do that. We had four snow days - no school- this winter, and there were many other days where everything on the weekend or after school was canceled........

My cousin lived in Holland, MI. She invited us up for a summer grill out, but we were busy that weekend.:p (meaning that there is only one weekend that is warm enough for a grill out) She said it was never a nice winter either. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm going to bring up the low end- $398 for my 13 shows. I seem to have a few big ones, a couple medium- and quite a few $300 and under. 3 of which were pretty much catalog shows.
AVG March $319 (5 shows)
AVG April $500 (just one show)
AVG May $468 (5 shows)
AVG June $369 (2 shows thus far- hopefully my next 3 will be more fruitful)

Last edited:
I had two shows for May and they were both about $750! One was a HWC fundraiser. It was pretty much a catalog show. I had a cooking show to go with it, but I had one order of $20 and that was it. The rest was all outside orders. The other was my mother in laws show. I also had an online order of $138. I had a really good May, I am hoping I have an even better June!!:D

Mine for May was $542 because of some really low ones. For April it was $818, had some good ones that month:) My usual average is around $550-650

Maybe I should add to this thread's question: What is the average customer's order amount when your show average is above $500? I had about 19 orders on my $600 show. That's around $31 per order. The average order amount went up to about $35 after my other three shows. I'm a little detailed when it comes to numbers like this. Sorry if it's annoying. Answer if you like this sort of thing, too.

pamperedbecky said:
Becky how many are on "our" team and how many are active consistently? Just curious? Besides GinaM and myself who are cs members, I haven't the sligthest clue whose in our cluster?

To date my average cooking show = $621.55! Yeay, up from my first year average I believe in the $450ish range!:D

heat123 said:
To date my average cooking show = $621.55! Yeay, up from my first year average I believe in the $450ish range!:D
Great job!At this point my goal is $600 show average.

StacieB said:
I think it shows it on my commission statement now that I am looking at it.

$501.35 for shows and 298.58 for catalogs if that is right

Stacie,

Did you look in Reports in PP? Go to Reports, highlight shows and click on monthly diary. Choose May 2007 and then forward to the last page. On the bottom of the report it will tell you the monthly average incl. all types of shows/orders.

I am still hanging in there. I took Dec-March off. My average last Nov. 2006 was $520.60. Now it is a proud $74.67for May 2007.

I say proud because I am working very hard to stay active and working on July/Aug. July is booked full! Yeah! Aug not yet.

Great job Rebecca, especially considering your move to another state! too bad you weren't here to do the fair with us! :(

heat123 said:
Great job Rebecca, especially considering your move to another state! too bad you weren't here to do the fair with us! :(

OMG! I wish I were there too! I wouldn't be struggling that's for sure! Anyway it is a good struggle and I do have a great July to look forward to!

Anyone else want to share?

This has my Caddy shows to
April 717.55 but I had 4 1000.00+ shows too
May 614.88
june so far 613.96 3 shows 5 more to go

April - $671.98 show average with 3 cooking and 1 catalog
May - $351.60 show average with 2 fundraiser, 2 cooking and 1 online order. One of the fundraising and one of the catalog show sales were really low.

Hope June is going to be alot better. I had five scheduled. One reschedule to later in the month and another has to reschedule and hasn't called back yet. Really want to keep 5 shows so I can earn those fall products.

Since January of 2007 - my cooking show average has been $758 - my average for cooking shows since I began in Sept. 2005 is $652. For the last several months - April average with 2 cooking shows is $648 and May with 2 cooking and 1 fundraiser is $788. Since I tend to only do a couple of shows a month - I'm pretty happy with my higher averages!:)

Gina, I'll see you at Wave 1. I'd love to get any and all tips from you about how you get and keep your show average so high.

Ok, I see my first 5 cooking shows have been less than some of you -- my average in May on 3 cooking shows was 488.05, and my 2 June shows haven't closed yet, but don't look real big either.

So - is it the time of year? Or is it me? What do I need to concentrate on for areas of improvement?

May-$616.03

What I would like to know is what are ways in which some of you have improved your show average? I will start to be fair:

1) I have a preferred customer card now so my minimum order is usually $40. I was sick to death of the $25 orders so I made $40 a minimum to be a preferred customer.

My May Kitchen show average was $705 (nine shows).

I've tried to really focus on my host coaching and I think that has helped raise my average. If the host is not excited about her show, it just isn't going to be successful.

- I ask my hosts to look at their show as an opportunity to get together with their friends. (We're all so busy these days that time with friends is hard to make happen.) I think this reduces the "not another home sales party" reaction among their friends.
- I also stress the convenience of friends and family ordering on line. I send my hosts on-line ordering instructions that they can just cut, paste, and send.
- I really enjoy working with my hosts....for the most part;) . I'm fortunate in that many become friends...a great side benefit of being a PC consultant, I think.

Sandy: I wouldn't stress too much over your show average during your first couple months. Use this time to experiment and find what works for you and what you're comfortable with. This site is a god-send in terms of both information and support. Find the ideas that resonate with you and try them.

heat123 said:
Becky how many are on "our" team and how many are active consistently? Just curious? Besides GinaM and myself who are cs members, I haven't the sligthest clue whose in our cluster?
You, Gina, and Susan (who's also coming to conference-yay!) are the most consistent with your businesses and have good shows every month. Everyone else is an "every-other-month" type of consultant, which is what they're wanting to do at this point. A few have gone inactive in the past few months. Another one who signed 12/31 has her first show :eek: ready to submit. Not sure what the hold up is because last week she was entering it into PP. I'm working on having some new team members join us!!

What are the benefits your customers get with the preferred customer card?

JAE said:
What are the benefits your customers get with the preferred customer card?

I am assuming you're asking me. Consistentsy and loyalty are the main results I want. The first order has to be a minimum of $40 and after that I let them know any order even a citrus peeler counts. After 10 or 12 can't remember the #of boxes they get 10% off their entire order. I stress they can order the entire catalog and they get 10% off. I also say it is a great benefit at Christmas. I do have a few customers that have ordered from me about 5 times and I've only been a conslt since November. I do a digital signature so I can track it.

MGG said:
I am assuming you're asking me. Consistentsy and loyalty are the main results I want. The first order has to be a minimum of $40 and after that I let them know any order even a citrus peeler counts. After 10 or 12 can't remember the #of boxes they get 10% off their entire order. I stress they can order the entire catalog and they get 10% off. I also say it is a great benefit at Christmas. I do have a few customers that have ordered from me about 5 times and I've only been a conslt since November. I do a digital signature so I can track it.
Yes, I was asking you, and thanks for the info.

Mines bout 550 but i am sooooooo new at this and hav had 1 890 dolla show soo its been treatin me good i hope to keep it @ 550 or above

MGG said:
What is a digital signature?

JAE said:
Gina, I'll see you at Wave 1. I'd love to get any and all tips from you about how you get and keep your show average so high.

Yeah, I'd love to know how you do it, too!

legacypc46 said:
My May Kitchen show average was $705 (nine shows).

I've tried to really focus on my host coaching and I think that has helped raise my average. If the host is not excited about her show, it just isn't going to be successful.

- I ask my hosts to look at their show as an opportunity to get together with their friends. (We're all so busy these days that time with friends is hard to make happen.) I think this reduces the "not another home sales party" reaction among their friends.
- I also stress the convenience of friends and family ordering on line. I send my hosts on-line ordering instructions that they can just cut, paste, and send.
- I really enjoy working with my hosts....for the most part;) . I'm fortunate in that many become friends...a great side benefit of being a PC consultant, I think.

Sandy: I wouldn't stress too much over your show average during your first couple months. Use this time to experiment and find what works for you and what you're comfortable with. This site is a god-send in terms of both information and support. Find the ideas that resonate with you and try them.

My new consultant (signed in November) has had a $1000 show each month since December. She said her "trick" is host coaching... and the biggest thing she tells her hosts is to use the "three touch" system she uses with them. Basically, she will contact the host three times, so the host should contact each customer three times - initial call, follow-up invite and reminder call. Apparently it works!

What is a kitchen show average?

A kitchen show average is the average amount of sales generated during a Pampered Chef party or demonstration in someone's home.

How is the kitchen show average calculated?

The kitchen show average is calculated by taking the total sales from a specific number of parties or demonstrations and dividing it by the number of parties. For example, if you had three parties with sales of $500, $600, and $700, your kitchen show average would be $600 ($500 + $600 + $700 = $1800, $1800/3 = $600).

Is the kitchen show average important?

Yes, the kitchen show average is an important metric for measuring the success of a Pampered Chef consultant. It can also be used to set goals and track progress.

What factors can affect the kitchen show average?

The kitchen show average can be affected by a variety of factors such as the number of guests, their buying habits, the type of products being demonstrated, and the overall enthusiasm and engagement of the host and guests.

How can I improve my kitchen show average?

To improve your kitchen show average, focus on booking shows with enthusiastic hosts and engaging guests. Also, be sure to showcase a variety of products and offer helpful tips and recipes to encourage guests to make purchases. Regularly tracking and analyzing your kitchen show average can also help identify areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • jcsmilez