• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Over $150 w/ No Show: Possible?

It's a little something extra they can enjoy :)Yep, you put a booking date in just like with anyone else. Then when they hold the "rebooked" show you add them as a host and a guest & on the guest and both can order the host special that month.
Skidget
Have any of you ever had a customer that wanted to place an order that was over $150, not during a show (she just wanted to order something from me). Can you enter it in as a show with her as the host and as the only guest also. Is this possible and does she get the benefits. Can someone please help me with this one and explain it to me if you have done it before. Thanks in advance for any advice...:) :) I just started PC this month so bear with me lol!!!!!

Last edited:
I just had someone do this on my website. $239. I wish I would have known she was going to place such a large order . . . I would have helped her get some free stuff and discounted shipping.

You could enter the guest order ($150 worth) in the name of her spouse or child. Then her name goes on as host.

I've done this. Customer placed a $200 order, I listed her as the guest, then gave her the hostess benefits. At least that is a 10% discount for a year as a thank you.

--Jenny L

Who did you put as the host, you?

You can put the same person as a guest and the host.

I've done this. I had a customer that had placed over $150 more than once as individual orders before I could stop her. Then I asked for help from my customers to stay active and she used my show link. I was able to take her order and turn it into a show. She could not believe how much she got from being put in as host and guest and now we keep an open show on my website in her name and ever 3-4 months she expects to place an order that will qualify as a show.

Thank you all so much for the info. I actually have people that want to place orders over $150. This is going to help a lot thanks!!!!!!!!!:)

The only thing is, if you list it as a catalog show the host will get the 10% discount. If you list a $150 show as a cooking show, it really messes with your show average, but the customer gets better benefits.

Something to think about.

--Jenny L

Entering it as a cooking show is against policy, if there was no actual demo done.

chefann said:
Entering it as a cooking show is against policy, if there was no actual demo done.

Not to sound sarcastic......but what about "demo-less" home shows?

Guess that does not count since you do cook and you are at a home for the shows?

Just a thought...............

jrstephens said:
Not to sound sarcastic......but what about "demo-less" home shows?

Guess that does not count since you do cook and you are at a home for the shows?

Just a thought...............
That's my thought - there were still invitations sent out, a gathering of people, some sort of food, and a presentation about the tools (which is a demo, it's just not one in which the recipe is used as the primary vehicle for the demonstration).

I've also had catalog shows where the host spends money sending out catalogs and even invites friends over to see their products (some live far from me so kind of do their own kitchen show and YES, I do try to recruit them!). So I give them cooking show benefits since it's intended to cover food and postage.

If your 'host' is really a strong customer, take it one step further and book her off of herself. I have a couple who did all their Christmas shopping with me last November when I was just starting out...and then continued to place sizeable orders. Their last order was pretty large, so I made one a host and booked the spouse. They are now hosting a catalog show that is leading to a whole new line of customers for me....and they are getting both the 5 and 7 piece sets of cookware at 60% off (as host and previous host). They have personally spent over $1000 on PC products in less than a year...so it's nice to be able to 'thank them.' (And they are now preparing their Christmas shopping list for this year :) )

I always, always rebook the host and let the know I've done so and the great benefit they get if they hold another show/order enough to qualify for a show in the next 6 months.

I didn't know we could re-book a host!

Addie4TLC said:
I didn't know we could re-book a host!

Yep, you put a booking date in just like with anyone else. Then when they hold the "rebooked" show you add them as a host and a guest & on the guest and both can order the host special that month.

What is the benefit of ordering over $150 with no show?

The benefit of ordering over $150 with no show is that you will receive free shipping on your order. This is a great way to save money on shipping costs.

How do I qualify for ordering over $150 with no show?

In order to qualify for ordering over $150 with no show, you must place an order of $150 or more and make sure that your guests do not cancel or change their orders. If you meet these requirements, you will automatically receive free shipping.

Can I still earn host rewards when ordering over $150 with no show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when ordering over $150 with no show. Your host rewards will be based on the total sales from your party, including your own order.

What happens if my guests cancel or change their orders after I have qualified for ordering over $150 with no show?

If your guests cancel or change their orders after you have qualified for ordering over $150 with no show, you will still receive free shipping. However, your host rewards may be affected if the total sales from your party drop below $150.

How can I keep track of my guests' orders to make sure they do not cancel or change them?

You can keep track of your guests' orders by using the "Manage Party" feature on our website. This allows you to view and manage all orders from your party, making it easier to ensure that your guests do not cancel or change their orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies