• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Over $150 from Outlet: Can It Be Considered a 'Show'?

In summary, you can use your host benefits when ordering over $150 from the Outlet and your order will count towards a party total as long as it is placed through a party link or with a party host's name. There are no additional discounts or promotions for ordering over $150 from the Outlet, but you will still receive any current promotions or host benefits that apply to your order. You can also earn host rewards when ordering over $150 from the Outlet, and you can combine Outlet items with regular-priced items to reach the $150 minimum for a show.
beepampered
If someone is ordering more than $150 on the outlet can they call that a show? Thanks.

I don't believe so b/c items from the Outlet can't be ordered on a show.

But don't quote me on this...b/c I am not totally positive that I am right.

I can say with certainty that outlet items cannot be added to a show in P3 because I have tried it and it didn't allow it. I can't say if it would be allowed any other way. I would seriously doubt it.

Outlet orders cannot be placed on a show...or count as a show.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Yes, any order over $150 on the outlet can be considered a show. As a consultant, I always recommend hosting a traditional in-home or virtual show to take advantage of the host rewards and benefits, but if that is not possible, ordering through the outlet is a great option. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Ordering Over $150 from Outlet: Can It Be Considered a 'Show'?

1. Can I use my host benefits when ordering over $150 from the Outlet?

Yes, you can use your host benefits when ordering over $150 from the Outlet. Your host benefits will be applied to your order as long as it meets the minimum purchase requirements.

2. Will my order still count towards a party total if I order over $150 from the Outlet?

Yes, your order will still count towards a party total if you order over $150 from the Outlet. As long as your order is placed through a party link or with a party host's name, it will count towards the party total.

3. Are there any additional discounts or promotions for ordering over $150 from the Outlet?

No, there are no additional discounts or promotions for ordering over $150 from the Outlet. However, you will still receive any current promotions or host benefits that apply to your order.

4. Can I earn host rewards when ordering over $150 from the Outlet?

Yes, you can earn host rewards when ordering over $150 from the Outlet. Your order will be considered a "show" and you will earn host rewards based on the total amount of your order.

5. Can I combine Outlet items with regular-priced items to reach the $150 minimum for a show?

Yes, you can combine Outlet items with regular-priced items to reach the $150 minimum for a show. Your total order amount, including both Outlet and regular-priced items, will count towards the $150 minimum for a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711