• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Newbie Needs Catalog Show Closure Advice

In summary, the host does not qualify for the $15 free product and the 15% off because the guest total isnt over $150.
thecougchef
Alright I am ready to close my first show (!!!) & I cant get ahold of my director for any help! So here I am, needing CS!....

Its just a little catalog show (enough to qualify). The guests spent $83.25 and the host is spending $124.75.

The show total is over $150, but does she still qualify for $15 free product & the 15% off? or does she not because the guest total isnt over $150? :confused:

I want to get this one closed and another catalog show closed before the 15th so that I can get the HWC products.

thanks for helping a new girl out. im sure ill be back with more questions before the order is submitted!

It has to be $150 before the host order. Then she will get the $15 free.

If it's a catty show, it needs to be $200 in product sales before she gets anything free. At $150 in sales she has earned her discount. Since her total is included in getting to the $150, she can get a discount on anything ELSE she wants. You will have to put her order in as a "guest" and then her discounted items would go on the host order.

Hope that makes sense!

catalog shows do not qualify for the same benefits as kitchen shows. She will get 15% off her total order only after ALL guests orders total $150.

Guest sales have to be at least $150. Your host can put an order in her name to cover the difference to get it to $150 if she wants but she gets no discount on that order and she does pay the shipping on that "guest" order.

The rest of her order would be put in as host and she'd get the discount on that. If this is a COOKING show she gets the $15 free but if it's a catalog show she does not.

I think you may be looking at the KITCHEN show amounts...

$150 catty show = zero free, 15% discount
$200 catty show = $10 free, 20% discount

Four of us posting at the exact same time! :p

Wow...surprise...all the women are talking at the same time!! LOL

Actually, as a catalog show, she doesn't get the $15 off... that's for cooking shows and is a courtesy reimbursement for the host providing ingredients. You catalog show qualifies at $150 but she doesn't earn free products until $200 only 15% off... The easiest way to see what she's earned for host benefits is to put the order into P3 and see what it says... track orders there and keep your host motivated with how close she is to getting more host benefits.

Wow... I've gotta get typing faster! LOL...

KellyTheChef said:
I think you may be looking at the KITCHEN show amounts...

$150 catty show = zero free, 15% discount
$200 catty show = $10 free, 20% discount

what would i do without you guys? :D

1. What is the best way to close a catalog show?

The best way to close a catalog show is to follow up with your customers a few days before the show ends. Remind them of any promotions or specials that are ending and encourage them to place their orders. You can also offer to place the orders for them to make the process easier.

2. How can I increase my sales at a catalog show?

One way to increase sales at a catalog show is to offer incentives or rewards for larger orders. You can also host a virtual party or demonstration to showcase the products and answer any questions your customers may have. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your customers after the show ends to remind them to place their orders.

3. What should I do if a customer wants to return an item from the catalog show?

If a customer wants to return an item from the catalog show, you can offer to exchange it for a different product or provide a full refund. It's important to have a clear return policy in place and communicate it to your customers before the show so they know what to expect.

4. How can I keep track of my orders from a catalog show?

The best way to keep track of your orders from a catalog show is to use a tracking system, such as a spreadsheet or online tool. This will help you stay organized and ensure that all orders are processed accurately. You can also use this information for future follow-ups and marketing purposes.

5. Is there a minimum order requirement for a catalog show?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for a catalog show. However, it's important to communicate any promotions or incentives that may require a minimum purchase amount. You can also offer to combine orders from multiple customers to help them reach the minimum if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies