• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting a Catalog Show as a Cooking Show

M
Mindascookin
My office mates are doing an order for one of the guys here who is getting married. It is going to hit around $150 so it will qualify as a catalog show. Should I turn it in as a kitchen show so that we can give him the $15 in free product?

We're technically NOT supposed to do that. PC gives the FPV as a thanks for the host's hospitality. You could always do a quick demo in the lunch room to be able to call it a cooking show "get around" that.

I know a consultant who did what you're asking about and got a call from the HO asking her to stop. So...

Last edited:
What I do is tell my Catalog Host if they bring me a minimum of $300 in orders, I will enter it as a cooking show to give them the extra $15 FPV as a thank you.

Ok thanks guys!

I had actually considered bringing in a few things so he and the bride could see them so maybe I'll do a lunch time demo and invite the neighboring offices.

Hi there! Congratulations to your coworker on his upcoming marriage! It sounds like you have a great group of supportive colleagues. In terms of turning in the show as a kitchen show, it ultimately depends on your personal preference and how you want to handle the rewards for the show. If you are looking to maximize the free product for the host, then submitting it as a kitchen show would be the way to go. However, if you are more interested in earning host rewards for yourself, then submitting it as a catalog show would be the better option. Either way, it's great that you are helping your coworker celebrate his special occasion with some delicious and practical kitchen products. Happy cooking!

1. Can I submit a catalog show as a cooking show?

Yes, you can submit a catalog show as a cooking show. As long as the total order reaches $150 or more, it can be considered a kitchen show and the host will receive the $15 in free product.

2. How do I know if my office mates' order qualifies as a catalog show?

If the total order reaches $150 or more, it qualifies as a catalog show. You can also check with your company's policies to confirm the minimum amount for a catalog show.

3. Can I still submit the order as a catalog show even if it qualifies as a kitchen show?

Yes, you can still submit the order as a catalog show. It is ultimately up to you and your office mates to decide which type of show you would like to submit it as.

4. Do I need to inform the host that we are submitting the order as a cooking show?

It is always a good idea to communicate with the host and inform them of the type of show you will be submitting. This will allow them to have appropriate expectations and be aware of any potential changes in the rewards they will receive.

5. Can we combine multiple orders to reach the minimum amount for a catalog show?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders to reach the minimum amount for a catalog show. However, keep in mind that each order must be from a different host in order to qualify as a separate show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thecougchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • HealthNut