• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Host Benefits with Our Great Visual Guide

In summary, the host receives $90 free and 2 half priced items from the guest when they host a show. The average show is $500, but the host can choose to set the bar higher and receive $600 in free products.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I normally just talk about the host benefits and show guest the chart in the catalog but I don't think it's effective enough. So I'm going to start doing this:

Using the average show of $500 (unless some of you think I should "lift" the bar higher) the host receives $90 free and 2 half priced items.

I will have the host come up to the front with me or at least make sure she's sitting close to me when the show starts. Then I'll hand the following products to her:
Free: Grill Basket, Garlic Press, Mix N Chop, Pastry Brush, Small Batter Bowl and Easy Read Measuring Cups (Equals $92.25 and these are all products I take to my shows with me and all great sellers for me).

Half Priced: Scraper Set and 8" Saute Pan

I will also include the host special item and in the case of July add the following products to the pile:
Food Chopper and Chef's Tongs

I am so much of a visual person that I think seeing all the benefits rather than talking about them will come across a lot better.

I really like this idea! Are the food chopper and chef's tongs on special in July?

Whatis your show average? If it's higher than $500, that's what I'd use as the example. That way you can say this is how much my 'average' host gets.

babywings76 said:
I really like this idea! Are the food chopper and chef's tongs on special in July?

No, they get $50 with a $500 show in July so I just added more products.

pamperedlinda said:
Whatis your show average? If it's higher than $500, that's what I'd use as the example. That way you can say this is how much my 'average' host gets.

My average is around $460 so I felt $500 was safe to use. But I had heard before about setting the bar higher so that they will reach for it.

I'd set it higher. They don't have to know what your average is. What do you want it to be? If you show/tell them the visual average, that's probably what they will strive for. Make them want to strive for more! :)

pamperedlinda said:
I'd set it higher. They don't have to know what your average is. What do you want it to be? If you show/tell them the visual average, that's probably what they will strive for. Make them want to strive for more! :)

That's what I thought! I know in the previous catalogs that had the "tool drawer" picture that all the items in the drawer were around what the average host earns but there isn't too many impressive pages like that in the catalog so I figured I would just use popular items from my display. Some large items, some small items and I love the 1/2 price set of spatulas. Maybe I'll pump it up to $600! I have been having a lot better shows lately including several over $500 in the last couple months. It's a difference of $25 more for free. I'll just add in the collapsible bowl!

This is a great idea! I'm definitely using it at my shows from now on.

GREAT idea, making notes now....

thanks

Carol

I'm using it too!!! It's a great idea---Thanks

fantastic!! i have a show on tues and i have such trouble with bookings. I am sure this will do the trick! Thank you..

I went to a SLAH show recently and they did the same thing. They called it "stacking" the host.

Could you do this with pictures instead of actually using the products? Do you think it'd be as effective?
Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I was using these for a while but would love to raise the #s as my show average is well above $500. Anyone know how to alter these?

Attachments

• bookingcouponswd%282%29[1].doc
    246 KB · Views: 353
I wanted to change them too Carolyn, can't figure it out either.

I have wanted to change them too. I've been using them very successfully for quite a while, and cannot figure out who originally posted them to see if they can change them.....:confused:

Hey Janet!! You're usually great at this stuff !Where are you, my friend??

What is a "Great Visual for Bookings"?

A "Great Visual for Bookings" is a visual display or demonstration that showcases the products and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party. It can include items such as the most popular products, recipe cards, or even a live cooking demonstration.

Why is having a "Great Visual for Bookings" important for my business?

A "Great Visual for Bookings" can help potential hosts understand the value of hosting a Pampered Chef party and the benefits they will receive. It also creates a memorable and engaging experience, making it more likely for them to book a party with you.

How can I create a "Great Visual for Bookings"?

There are many ways to create a "Great Visual for Bookings," such as using a display table with your products and recipe cards, creating a themed party set-up, or offering a live cooking demonstration. You can also get creative and use props or decorations to make your display more eye-catching.

What products should I include in my "Great Visual for Bookings"?

It's best to include a variety of products that showcase the versatility and usefulness of Pampered Chef items. You can include popular and best-selling products, as well as new or seasonal items. It's also helpful to include a mix of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

How can I use my "Great Visual for Bookings" to increase bookings?

You can use your "Great Visual for Bookings" to entice potential hosts by offering a special discount or hosting bonus when they book a party at the event. You can also encourage guests to become hosts by highlighting the benefits and rewards of hosting a Pampered Chef party and offering them a chance to earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • cajunchelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies