• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Booking Benefits: A Guide for Host Consultants

In summary, "Booking Benefit Part Two" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn additional rewards and benefits by booking multiple parties within a specified time frame. To qualify, hosts must book a minimum of two parties within a four-week period with a minimum of $200 in guest sales at each party. The rewards and benefits vary based on total sales and can include free products, discounts, and exclusive offers. "Booking Benefit Part Two" can also be combined with other host rewards and benefits, such as the Host Credit program. To book multiple parties, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule within the designated time frame.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
If I booked a show off of a customer, would they be able to get a booking benefit or no since I'm the consultant as the host. I know I can't get it if someone books off of me, but how about if I book off of them???

Just wondering....

Bookings
Christ Follower said:
If I booked a show off of a customer, would they be able to get a booking benefit or no since I'm the consultant as the host. I know I can't get it if someone books off of me, but how about if I book off of them???

Just wondering....

I don't see why not. It's not like you are getting that benefit but I would call HO just to make sure.

Debbie :D

It depends on the specific booking benefits and policies of the company you are working with. Some companies may allow you to receive booking benefits if you book a show off of a customer, while others may not. It's best to check with your company's policies or ask your upline for clarification.

What is "Booking Benefit Part Two"?

"Booking Benefit Part Two" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where hosts can earn additional rewards and benefits by booking multiple parties in a specified time frame.

How do I qualify for "Booking Benefit Part Two"?

To qualify for "Booking Benefit Part Two", you must book a minimum of two parties within a four-week period and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at each party.

What are the rewards and benefits for participating in "Booking Benefit Part Two"?

The rewards and benefits for "Booking Benefit Part Two" vary depending on the total sales from all parties booked within the four-week period. These rewards can include free products, discounted items, and other exclusive offers.

Can I combine "Booking Benefit Part Two" with other host rewards and benefits?

Yes, "Booking Benefit Part Two" can be combined with other host rewards and benefits, such as the Host Credit program. This allows hosts to earn even more rewards and benefits for hosting multiple parties.

How do I book multiple parties for "Booking Benefit Part Two"?

To book multiple parties for "Booking Benefit Part Two", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule your parties within the designated four-week period. Your consultant will be able to assist you with any questions and provide you with the necessary information for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies