• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Party Sales and Recruiting Numbers?

In summary, this person is doing well with their business. They have a new recruit, and are anxiously awaiting their kit to arrive.
cookingmommy
I had a bad day yesterday when one of my hostess who was interested in the business decided that she is interested at this time. I told her I understood but to keep it in the back of her mind for the future. She still has her show coming up so maybe I can still change her mind.

Then...there was today. My aunt closed her show out tonight at $1140 so that is now my new high amount...another show earlier this week closed out at $1080 so that was pretty close. I found another possible host lead for when i come back to CT this fall .

And...I called a girl that was interested in the business and she wants to host a party July 11th and then wants to use her FPV toward her new consultant kit. Yeah...I'm nervous about giving advice to someone new but I know it will be fine. Now, when I go to close out her show how do I use her FPV to start her up as a new consultant?

Thanks for all the help

Not a clue about the FPV, but CONGRATS on the new recruit!!! So exciting!!!

Thanks Katie!!!!

The kit is an option just like any other product when you are closing for the host. Basically the HO only needs the show number and consultant number to be able to set up you host as a new consultant.

Kathy,

So...when I am closing out the show something will be there to check to use her FPV as credit towards the kit? Then it will automatically add in the remainder of the balance of the kit for her and then the kit will ship out to her. She is eager to get started right after her party so I want everything to go smoothly and get that kit in the mail.

Thanks

cookingmommy said:
Kathy,

So...when I am closing out the show something will be there to check to use her FPV as credit towards the kit? Then it will automatically add in the remainder of the balance of the kit for her and then the kit will ship out to her. She is eager to get started right after her party so I want everything to go smoothly and get that kit in the mail.

Thanks
Yes, there's actually an item number for it. It's #5228 if she does $40 off and #5227 if she does $20 off. Just so you know, it takes about 2 business days for the show to be processed and for her to actually sign using her FPV. Sometimes it's sooner. You can call the HO a day or so after you submit her show to see. Woo hoo!!! congrats!!! It'll treat the dollar amount as a "product" then she'll still have the remaining FPV to use up. Hope that helps!:)

That's not quite how it works.

When closing the show you will locate the kit credit in the list of products and use it for the amount she wants to use ($20 or $40). After you send the show in it takes up to 2 days (but usually less) for the show to be accepted. Once it's accepted she/he/you can submit the agreement online at the PC website. There will be a place for you to put the show information in so she gets the kit credit.

HTH

Kit credit of $40 is 5228 Kit Credit of $20 is 5227 When submitting the show do a search for the kit credit and you should be able to find it. This will give her a kit credit and then seperately she will need to submit an application online or on paper for her kit.
On the agreement (online or paper) it will ask for the kit credit information It basically asks for the Credit amount and the Show number if you look at the form. She will also need your information such as your consultant number. HO will confirm that there was a kit credit and be able to match it up with the show and your number. Technically she could submit the agreement right after you submit the show and HO will confirm it when the show information is received.

Does that help??

Kat

That is perfect. So...when I close the show out use her FPV for the amount she wants to use. Then...right then probably...go online to TPC website and have her sign up...plug the show info, her credit amount, and my consultant number...have her pay the remainder and she's off!!!!!

Does that sound about it? I'm nervous about helping someone else start a business that I just started myself. I guess we will be able to help each other.

Here's what I say to a potential consultant who wants to host a party an use the $40 kit credit:

"That's FANTASTIC you want to apply the $40 kit credit towards your new consultant kit Suzy! But can I tell you better way to do this? (wait, listen) ~ GREAT! Here's my suggestion...It would be in YOUR best interest to sign up now, for a couple of reasons. First of all, if you sign up now, you'll be able to do your own show and get PAID for it. Secondly, with the commission you'll earn right away, you'll get your kit paid off sooner. (wait, listen) I know it might be scary to do your first show, but I can be right there by your side ~ to get all those bookings an recruits for you! How that sound?"

I'm getting a LOT more consultants to sign right away instead of waiting.

Ginny

What is "It Was a Good Night!!!!"?

"It Was a Good Night!!!!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights.

What types of recipes are included in "It Was a Good Night!!!!"?

This cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as main dishes, side dishes, soups, salads, and even desserts. Each recipe is designed to be quick and easy to make, perfect for busy weeknights.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "It Was a Good Night!!!!" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients in this cookbook can be found at your local grocery store. We also provide substitutes for any hard-to-find ingredients.

Are the recipes in "It Was a Good Night!!!!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While not all recipes are specifically labeled for certain dietary restrictions, many can easily be modified to fit specific needs. We also offer a variety of recipes that are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian.

Can I purchase "It Was a Good Night!!!!" online?

Yes, "It Was a Good Night!!!!" can be purchased directly from the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • Tropicalburstqt2