• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Choosing the Best Date for Your Third Party | $795 in 30 Days

In summary, your sister's show will not qualify you for the December bonus. However, if you submit it as a Dec. 1 show, you will still get the $50 bonus.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am about to turn in my third party in 30 days. Right now, I have about $795 in sales with the three parties. My sister also had a party last week, and is about to close it. It's not quite enough to qualify yet, but orders are still coming in. There is pretty much no way that her show will bring me up to the $1250 level, let alone anything for Sell-A-Thon.

My 30th day is December 6th.

My recruiter keeps pushing me to close this by tomorrow, but realistically, I don't think that's happening because some of her customers have not paid yet, and there are still orders pending, mine, and presumably hers.

My question is whether to date this show Dec. 1 or Nov. 26. Neither my sister nor her guests seem interested in the Simple Additions, but she DOES want the charter gift. Is there any benefit to me if I turn it in as a December show, since that's when it will be submitted? I'm kind of thinking that if it's a December show, I stand a good chance of getting a second show in December, which would qualify me for the December bonus. But if not, I'll throw my orders on with my sister's show, and probably not try to get enough for a second party.

Is there an advantage I'm forgetting about?

I believe she will still get the charter gift whether it's a Nov/Dec show. Yes, it would give you 1 show towards the Dec (2 Show) consultant incentive. Since you won't qualify (4 shows or $1250) or Sell-a-Thon in Nov. I don't see an advantage of turning it in Nov.

Advantage is...if your sister wants to get the Trifle @ 60% off in Dec AND 1 of 2 required shows for the Dec consultant incentive!

Correct me if I'm wrong here fellow consultants!!! LOL :D

SORRRRY ~ I was wrong...your sister will NOT get the charter gift...must within your 1st 30 days!

Will your sister's show be your 3rd or 4th show? You only need 4 shows OR $1250 to qualify. Not both.

So date it a Dec show and submit by Dec 6!

Ok the way I see it you can get 1 spring product because you submitted 2 shows in November. If your 30 days ends Dec 6th, you started in November, correct? If you will not get to $1500 in sales for more spring products, then close Dec 1st. That way your sister will still get her charter gift and you will start trying for December incentives.
I think your recruiter selfishly wants you to close tomorrow so that any overides she gets will be in November's check and not in Decembers. I'm not trying to sound cruel just stating what I see.

If your sister's party is #4, you get the $50 bonus by submitting by Dec 6 (your 30 day date)

Kitchen2u said:
SORRRRY ~ I was wrong...your sister will NOT get the charter gift...must within your 1st 30 days!

She WILL get the gift if submitted by Dec 6

Kitchen2u said:

You can always buy it for her as a gift for helping you with your new business. Add it to her host order. You will get her discount plus the commission on the amount you pay.

Ex: trivet = $10.50
host discount = 20% (2.10 off)
plus your commission = 20%

You will end up paying $6.72 for it.

Your recruiter might be going for a $100 or $250 bonus for becoming a Future Director or Director if recruits qualifying before Nov. 30.

* Sis' show is Show 4. Show #3 just closed tonight.

* Either way, it will be submitted by Dec. 6, Just a question of whether I need to rush to submit by the 30th.

I am thinking it would be better to submit as a Dec. 1 show. I think she was interested in the December guest specials too.

Definitely do not close the show without all the money from the guests. It may be true that your recruiter could get bonuses for you qualifying, but she shouldn't be pressuring you to close for her benefit. In the end it is your business, so do what will benefit you!

Your 4th show will qualify you even if you don't hit $1250. You technically aren't allowed to change the date you did the show. But you can submit it until the last day of December as a November show.

I've seen you mention before about your recruiter "pushing" you. Don't listen to her, this is your business. Yes, it may help her out by getting a show in by a certain date but if you feel rushed by this, don't do it. Do your business your way. She should do her business her way. She should be pushing you to help your business not the other way around. It makes it sound like she only wanted you on her team to help herself.

You were recruited in October? If so, and if it was before the 15th, you will get the Free Appetizer Plates with Caddy and your recruiter will get $100. That may be why she's pushing? IDK. I may be off on my dates so sorry if I confused things....

Just to add, I usually like to close all my shows by the end of the month. It helps with calculating incentives and it can push your commission up. Check out the percentage guide to see if your show would push you into the next percentage level. Plus you'll get paid on the 8th for this 4th show instead of waiting until later in the month.

I NEVER close a show until I have the money. I am extremely anal and once spent an hour traveling to 4 different banks just to verify funds on all the checks before I cash them. If my OWN FAMILY would bounce checks on me, why not strangers?

I have a small, small balance in the account I use for PC and cannot afford for anything to bounce!

Anyway ... I was recruited in October, but not until Oct. 27. Recruiter is interested in getting incentives (at least she's being honest) but was kind of surprised when I signed up. But she's also interested in having me get paid sooner and better, as am I. She knows I used a chunk of my Christmas money to get into this business and was primarily concerned with getting it back.

My current level of sales is over $750 so I'll get 2 percent more on what I've turned in and what's going in tomorrow ... and if Sis' party was done by then, I'd get 2 percent more on that, too. But her party is small, so ya know how much difference that makes? Three bucks!

Anyway ... the show is right on the border date and only one person ordered at the actual party ... and I have at least one customer interested in a December special, so I thought a December party might make sense.

Ultimately, I think it's up to her.

The way I can figure ... I signed up at exactly the wrong time. Three days before Sell-A-Thon recruiting bonus. Ten days AFTER the appetizer plate bonus. And too late for the Pan-O-Rama bonus. Oh well ... we all get something out of it, so it's all good!

Oops, I didn't see that you don't have the money. I wouldn't close then but I would try to close as soon as possible, the people from her show may be waiting for their products.

I signed up two months before the new kit and incentives (PC $). Talk about signing up at the wrong time!

((Wadesgirl))

One of the recruiters at our training said she has "kit envy."

Di - like others have said this is YOUR business not your recruiters!

Submit your sisters show as a December show and make sure it is dated December. You will be qualified after you submit it, you will be paid for it midmonth (I believe so anyway), and it will give you 1 of the 2 December shows for the consultant incentive (heart SA and $ towards the $1500 incentive).

Keep us posted on how you do!

Di_Can_Cook said:
((Wadesgirl))

One of the recruiters at our training said she has "kit envy."

Under the old system, you didn't get all the great stuff in the new kit (no skillet, large bar pan, etc). You were able to earn Super Starter Months for your first three months. If you hit $1250 in sales each month you earned a preselected group of items. Some of those items have never made it out of the box or used if they did. Plus any supplies were out of my pocket. Now I hear about people earning HUNDREDS of dollars with the new system :( That would have been a really great start to help my business. I'm glad they are doing it now because it will help all new people who sign up. I signed up 1 month too early!

wadesgirl said:
Your 4th show will qualify you even if you don't hit $1250. You technically aren't allowed to change the date you did the show. But you can submit it until the last day of December as a November show.
According to policy, a cooking show date is the date it happens so that show is a November show. You can submit it in December but the November specials apply.

One other comment: I understand the feeling of signing too soon but there really is no bad time. The extra incentives are bonuses and are nice but the regular program is very generous. They stopped doing the extra bonuses for several months this year because (in my opinion) people were putting too much emphasis on the incentives and were holding agreements. Be happy.

BethCooks4U said:
According to policy, a cooking show date is the date it happens so that show is a November show. You can submit it in December but the November specials apply.

One other comment: I understand the feeling of signing too soon but there really is no bad time. The extra incentives are bonuses and are nice but the regular program is very generous. They stopped doing the extra bonuses for several months this year because (in my opinion) people were putting too much emphasis on the incentives and were holding agreements. Be happy.

Trust me, I am happy. This is the best thing that could have ever happened to me! I just got a call from my recruiter/advance director last night because she was so glad that I did another awesome month and she wanted to tell me so personally. I told her that I was just talking to my sister about this last night. I would have never imagined myself doing something like this and my sister agreed but I LOVE what I do! I have so much fun and the extra money is awesome. The incentives are great, I've earned almost all of them since I started and I LOVE the recognition that I get for doing a great job!

1. When will the December or November products be released?

The December or November products are usually released in mid-October. Keep an eye out for our new catalog or check our website for the exact release date.

2. Can I still order November products in December?

Yes, you can still order November products in December as long as supplies last. However, we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

3. Are there any special promotions for December or November products?

Yes, we often have special promotions for our new products. You can find all current promotions on our website or in the new catalog.

4. Can I use my discount on December or November products?

Yes, your discount can be applied to any product, including the December or November ones. However, some exclusions may apply for certain promotions or products.

5. Can I host a party featuring December or November products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to get your hands on the new products and earn free and discounted items. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ButterflyVioletta
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • alj30
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
alj30
Replies