• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Mini Catalogs Effective for Party Planning?

In summary, sending a mini catalog with the monthly host specials is a good way to generate new business.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was thinking of ordering a bunch of these and sending them to some previous hostesses as well as some of my previous guests who might have sparked an interest in having a party but never booked!? What's your opinion on this? Do you do it? How does it work for you? Do you put any special info on the booklet or just your information? TIA :)

I would like to see some answers to this too. I just purchased some of these a am getting ready to send some out but was curious to she what success others have had.

only send as many as you can follow up with. Mailing a catalog and not following up with a phone call is like throwing money away.

Oh, yes also what do you send with them or do you only send the mini catalog

I just did this with all my contact leads right now. I mailed out the mini catalog and a flyer with the March and April host specials. I also threw in a little tidbit about booking in March gets any one new spring item up to $25 for free with a $400 show. I will follow up with them all this week.

I mailed out 50 2 weeks ago. I got 4 bookings and several orders from that. I sent to all past hosts as well as some good customers.

Every new season I send all of my past hosts the mini catalog. I follow up with an email from my website (I have over 200 past hosts - I don't have time to make that many phone calls!). I usually get a bunch of orders (enough to put together my own show) and some bookings from the ones who haven't had a show in a while. Plus, they pass it around to friends and family, and I get orders and bookings that way, too.

K_Jurich said:
Oh, yes also what do you send with them or do you only send the mini catalog

This time, I just sent the March Guest Special, printed small (4 per 8.5X11 in sheet), cut and inserted. You could print the monthly host special on the back, too, but I'm (over!)booked for March and April, and the May host special form hasn't come out yet.

cathyskitchen said:
This time, I just sent the March Guest Special, printed small (4 per 8.5X11 in sheet), cut and inserted. You could print the monthly host special on the back, too, but I'm (over!)booked for March and April, and the May host special form hasn't come out yet.

Good for you Cathy...Way to go!!! That must be a nice feeling. :)

rebeccastt said:
Good for you Cathy...Way to go!!! That must be a nice feeling. :)

Yeah, I'm actually a little anxious about it! LOL! I work FT and do PC part time, and promised I'd only do 2 shows a month from now on. I have 3 in March and 4 in April booked - oops! ;) DH won't mind the commission check, though, so I guess it'll all be good, right?

My March looks good right now but April is empty so I was hoping that maybe with these I could get some April bookings. Thanks for the info

I heard at a recent training that some use the mini catalouge as an invitation to shows.
Bobby

Related to Are Mini Catalogs Effective for Party Planning?

1. What are mini catalogs and how do they differ from regular catalogs?

Mini catalogs are smaller versions of our regular catalogs that showcase a selection of our top-selling products. They are typically 8-12 pages long and are perfect for sharing with friends and family who might be interested in our products. The main difference is their size and the number of products featured.

2. Can I still earn host rewards by hosting a party with mini catalogs?

Yes, you can! Mini catalogs are considered as a separate party type and you can earn host rewards based on the total sales from the mini catalog party. However, the rewards may differ slightly from regular parties.

3. How can I use mini catalogs to boost my sales?

Mini catalogs are a great way to showcase a specific product line or theme, such as holiday baking or grilling essentials. You can send them out to potential customers or bring them to events to generate interest and increase sales. You can also offer discounts or specials for products featured in the mini catalog to entice customers to make a purchase.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products featured in mini catalogs?

Mini catalogs usually feature our top-selling products, so there may be some restrictions on the products that can be included in them. However, you can always reach out to your consultant or the company for more information on product availability for mini catalogs.

5. How can I request mini catalogs for my business or event?

You can request mini catalogs from your consultant or directly from the company. Depending on the size of your order, there may be a small fee to cover printing and shipping costs. Your consultant can also help you with design and customization options for your mini catalogs to make them more personalized for your business or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • krhodes74
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beepampered