• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Super Starters! Flyer - Host & Guest Specials

In summary, this is a flyer that highlights all of the host and guest specials that will be available during the month of October. The creator credits two other users for their work in creating the flyer. The flyer is used inside show folders to promote bookings. The creator would love to receive a word copy of the flyer.
maghawes
This is a flyer I created to highlight all of the host and guest specials available during the months that will be my Super Starters!! I am using it inside my show folders so that each guest gets to have a copy. Hopefully it will encourage some bookings!!

This is my first flyer attempt... I am really proud of it, but i have to credit two other users for their hard work to make it happen.
I used to existing files from this site Septemberflyer1.doc by ltkacz
septoctnovspecials.doc by Debunny to make this flyer. I just tweeked and edited to make it my own! Thanks you two for great flyers to begin with!!

BTW, I attached this as a PDF so that more people could open it... but I have it as a Word doc if anyone would be interested in using it or making it fit their needs better... e-mail me and I'll be happy to send it to you!!

Attachments

• Fall 2005 Specials.pdf
    574.4 KB · Views: 2,290
Last edited:
This is nice! Thanks for sharing!!!

consultantGreat job! That's a really nice one.

HI- can you post this as a word doc so I can change it to my information on the bottom?

Thanks! :)

Hi, This is great. i love it. Can I also get a word version to use? [email protected]

Thanks
Jenn

Very Nice!I really like that!! It's really nice! :)

I would love to use that too. My email is [email protected]. PLease send it word format. Thanks.

Can you send it to me also (Word Document)? I think it is a great flyer and I want to attach it to my guest orders. :D
[email protected]

Could you also forward your Word Doc to me? Great job. It is something you should be proud of. They take a lot of hard work!
Brandy
[email protected]

I would also love to receive your flier in Word. If you can, please send to [email protected].

Thank you very much!

Rhonda

Me too!I'd love it too. It's wonderful!

Awesome FlyerYour flyer is really awesome; could you please send it to me in word; my email address is [email protected]
Thanks
Tammy

ohh wow thats a great flyer :) could you please send it to me in word thanks sooo much. [email protected]

Thanks again you did an awesome job i hope i get that creative soon hehehe.

Nicole

ThanksPlease send me the flyer also. I love it. Thanks a bunch! :)

Kristy Tate
Seligman, MO
[email protected]

WOW Great flyer :) Could you please send me a word doc.
Thanks so much! :D

Autumn
[email protected]

Last edited:
Nice JobI was looking for something that showed the upcoming hostest items!

I'd like a copy too..Could I also please get a WORD DOC copy?

Thanks!

Hi! Could I get a copy of this flyer in word?
Thanks! :)

maghawes said:
This is a flyer I created to highlight all of the host and guest specials available during the months that will be my Super Starters!! I am using it inside my show folders so that each guest gets to have a copy. Hopefully it will encourage some bookings!!

This is my first flyer attempt... I am really proud of it, but i have to credit two other users for their hard work to make it happen.
I used to existing files from this site Septemberflyer1.doc by ltkacz
septoctnovspecials.doc by Debunny to make this flyer. I just tweeked and edited to make it my own! Thanks you two for great flyers to begin with!!

BTW, I attached this as a PDF so that more people could open it... but I have it as a Word doc if anyone would be interested in using it or making it fit their needs better... e-mail me and I'll be happy to send it to you!!

Maggie, Have you updated this one yet (taken off September, and adding the new Dec specials)? When you do, will you please mail it to me. I love love this one! I put it ibn all of my hostess packs! Thank you! susan [email protected]

Updated Fall Host SpecialsI took what maghawes had originally posted and then put my own tweak on it in Publisher and then put a copy of it in word. Because of the way I used my text boxes in Word, you may have to tweak the format and do a test print before you print a color copy to make sure they align correctly. The boxes are all text boxes from Publisher formatting. I took out my contact information in the box at the bottom so you know where I placed mine.

I use these in my host and guest packets.

Hope you find this useful.

Attachments

• Fall Host Specials word format.doc
    846 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
oops, didn't realize I put the one up there that had the extra OR in the December special. Make sure you remove that b4 printing! :D

YOU FlyerYour flyer is great and very professional. Thanks for posting it for us to use. Sure saves me time !

PamperedChef.Chrysa said:
I took what maghawes had originally posted and then put my own tweak on it in Publisher and then put a copy of it in word. Because of the way I used my text boxes in Word, you may have to tweak the format and do a test print before you print a color copy to make sure they align correctly. The boxes are all text boxes from Publisher formatting. I took out my contact information in the box at the bottom so you know where I placed mine.

I use these in my host and guest packets.

Hope you find this useful.

THANK YOU!!!!!

great jobmay I too have this sent to me in word format? My super starter months start in November [email protected]

thanks so much ;)

1. What are the host and guest specials for the My Super Starters! flyer?

The host and guest specials for the My Super Starters! flyer vary depending on the month and promotion. It is best to check the current flyer or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I qualify for the host special?

To qualify for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books a party. The specific requirements may vary depending on the promotion, so be sure to check the flyer or ask your consultant for details.

3. What is the discount for guests on the guest special?

The discount for guests on the guest special also varies depending on the month and promotion. Typically, it is a percentage off the regular price of a specific product or product bundle. Check the flyer or contact your consultant for the current guest special.

4. Can I combine the host and guest specials?

No, the host and guest specials cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can still earn the host rewards in addition to the guest special if your party meets the qualifying requirements.

5. What is the expiration date for the host and guest specials?

The expiration date for the host and guest specials is usually the last day of the month, unless otherwise specified. It is important to check the flyer or ask your consultant for the specific expiration date to make sure you don't miss out on the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • pamperedlinda