• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Host/Guest Specials - Flyers?

In summary, the current monthly host/guest specials for Pampered Chef can be found on their website or through a consultant. To become a host and take advantage of the specials, you can host a party and contact a consultant. These specials cannot usually be combined with other offers, and may not be available for all products. However, you can still earn host rewards while taking advantage of the monthly specials.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Is Home Office no longer including the monthly host/guest flyers in the CN? The last 'pretty' flyer I had was for the May specials. Did I miss something?

They are sending them out 3 months at a time in the spring and summer planning guides. At least I think that is what they are calling them.

I have them through August.

If I remember correctly, May's CN came wrapped in plastic, and with it was the Summer Marketing Guide. That's where the host/guest specials are now.

Chefbeckyd said:
I have them through August.

If I remember correctly, May's CN came wrapped in plastic, and with it was the Summer Marketing Guide. That's where the host/guest specials are now.

I never got my May CN - had to call and all they sent me was the CN

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I can assure you that the monthly host/guest flyers are still being included in the CN. I'm not sure why you haven't received the June flyer yet, but you can always access it online through your consultant account. Just go to the "Resources" tab and click on "Monthly Specials" to find the flyer for the current month. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What are the current monthly host/guest specials?

The current monthly host/guest specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They change every month and can include discounts on products, free items, or special bundles.

2. How do I become a host and take advantage of the monthly specials?

To become a host and take advantage of the monthly specials, you can host a Pampered Chef party at your home or online. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and they will guide you through the process.

3. Can I combine the monthly host/guest specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the monthly host/guest specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and restrictions.

4. Are the monthly host/guest specials available for all products?

The monthly host/guest specials may vary and may not be available for all products. They are typically available for popular and new products, but it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details.

5. Can I still earn host rewards while taking advantage of the monthly host/guest specials?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards while taking advantage of the monthly host/guest specials. In fact, hosting a party can earn you even more rewards and discounts on top of the monthly specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • chef cathy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam