• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sept. & Oct. Host Specials: Get 4 to a Page at Our Mini Catalogs!

work on this!Thanks!I might like that better. Sorry to be such a pain. I'm just not real computer literate. I'll check back when you have those done too. Thanks for all your hard (or maybe easy for you:D)... work on this!
stacywhitlow
Does anyone have the Sept. & Oct. host specials 4 to a page? I have no idea how to do it myself & would like to put them in my mini catalogs before mailing out. Thanks!:love:

I don't have the full page ones (no conference for me this year). If you can post the full pages - I can make a 4-up for you.

thanks. I'll get that posted.

Here they are. Thanks! Let me know if they will work.

Attachments

• CCF07232008_00001.jpg
    CCF07232008_00001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 443
  • CCF07232008_00002.jpg
    CCF07232008_00002.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 364
bumping...please help

Working on it now...

I was able to get an OK image from the thumbnails. So I am not sure how important it is that all the details are readable. I think this is as clear as I can get from the thumbnails.

Can't attach right now from work. I'll attach when I get home.

There have been so many requests for this - can someone teach me how they do it? (Or at least give me some clue - what program you use, basic tools used, whatever... maybe I do know how to do it, but don't know I know how, you know?) ;)

jbachen said:
There have been so many requests for this - can someone teach me how they do it? (Or at least give me some clue - what program you use, basic tools used, whatever... maybe I do know how to do it, but don't know I know how, you know?) ;)

That is my situation. I'm sure I could figure it out but just don't take the time. I thought it would be nice to put in the mini catalogs before mailing them out. 4 to a page, front & back, so not too much work is being done.

Here you go! It seems as though the Word files were too large to load. I am sure the pdfs will work fine. If someone really wants the Word versions, I can email....

jbachen said:
There have been so many requests for this - can someone teach me how they do it? (Or at least give me some clue - what program you use, basic tools used, whatever... maybe I do know how to do it, but don't know I know how, you know?)
I use Word. I took the thumbnails, pasted them in Word, made it 2 column 2 deep. Not sure if you want more info...let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 4UpSeptHost.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 464
  • 4UpOctHost.pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 306
stacywhitlow said:
That is my situation. I'm sure I could figure it out but just don't take the time. I thought it would be nice to put in the mini catalogs before mailing them out. 4 to a page, front & back, so not too much work is being done.

Here is what I did for last Spring. I combined the March/April to one side of the paper that can be cut to the exact width of the mini. I then could fold it in half and stick in the mini to mail. I will be making one soon for Sept/Oct.

Attachments

• MiniCattyInsertMarchApril2008_2.doc
    856.5 KB · Views: 400
  • MiniCattyInsertMarchApril2008_2.pdf
    373.7 KB · Views: 293
Thank you Kathleen. That is exactly what I will be looking for. Talented people with computers are awesome!!!!

OK, I think I can figure it out from your instructions, Kathleen.Thanks!

pkd09 said:
Thank you Kathleen. That is exactly what I will be looking for. Talented people with computers are awesome!!!!

Thank you!:)

So I am playing with this now, practicing, and am wondering how Stacy got the flyers in jpg format? I am trying to play with it to add the guest specials as well... TIA!

jbachen said:
So I am playing with this now, practicing, and am wondering how Stacy got the flyers in jpg format? I am trying to play with it to add the guest specials as well... TIA!

That was my hold up - I use the ones HO puts on the website - but Sept and Oct aren't posted there yet so I do not know where the jpgs came from. Where are you getting the Guest Specials? I made a 3 col format (Aug/Sept/Oct) and posted it under another thread. But it is full page, so I don't know if that is what you want. And I cut and paste my own pics and it is not the official layout from HO.

WOW!!! And I was yelling. Thanks so much for sharing! This is great.

I scanned the original from the KCN from conference. Then uploaded them.
Thanks!

kam said:
Here is what I did for last Spring. I combined the March/April to one side of the paper that can be cut to the exact width of the mini. I then could fold it in half and stick in the mini to mail. I will be making one soon for Sept/Oct.

I might like that better. Sorry to be such a pain. I'm just not real computer literate. I'll check back when you have those done too. Thanks for all your hard (or maybe easy for you:D) work.

1. What are "4 to a Page Host Specials"?

"4 to a Page Host Specials" are exclusive deals and discounts offered by Pampered Chef to our hosts who hold cooking parties. These specials consist of four different products bundled together at a discounted price.

2. How can I qualify for the "4 to a Page Host Specials"?

To qualify for the "4 to a Page Host Specials", you must host a Pampered Chef cooking party and have a minimum of four guest orders, with a total of $200 or more in sales. As a thank you for hosting, you will be eligible to purchase the special offer at a discounted price.

3. Can I choose the products included in the "4 to a Page Host Specials"?

No, the products included in the "4 to a Page Host Specials" are selected by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed. However, we make sure to include a variety of our popular products in each special offer.

4. How often do the "4 to a Page Host Specials" change?

The "4 to a Page Host Specials" are updated every two months, so be sure to check our website or your consultant for the latest offers. This allows us to offer a variety of different products and keep things fresh for our hosts.

5. Can I purchase multiple "4 to a Page Host Specials"?

Yes, you can purchase multiple "4 to a Page Host Specials" as long as you meet the qualifying criteria for each special offer. This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies