• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Flyer for Your Vendor Event Tomorrow?

In summary, to book a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer," simply fill out the information on the flyer and reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party online. There is no set deadline for booking, but it is recommended to book as soon as possible. The flyer can be customized with your own information and branding, and there is no minimum number of guests required. As a host, you can earn rewards and incentives such as free and discounted products and additional rewards for booking future shows or referring friends.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have a Vendor Event tomorrow, and I am looking for this flyer made for May-July. I've tried, but I am just not computer savvy enough to do it!

I'd really like Joy's DYLAB for May-July....but don't think that is going to happen tonight!

Thanks Diane, I saw that one...I'm wanting it to be bigger:D so it will "pop" more on a Board I'm making....

What if you delete the 4th column?

Hi there! I understand the struggle of trying to create a flyer on short notice, especially when you're not too familiar with the computer. Luckily, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to some amazing resources that can help you out. I'd be more than happy to create a flyer for your vendor event tomorrow, featuring our fantastic DYLAB for May-July. Just send me the necessary details and I'll get right on it. Don't worry, we'll have it done in no time! Looking forward to working with you.

1. How do I book a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer"?

To book a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer," simply fill out the information on the flyer such as your name, contact information, and preferred date for the show. Then, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or host a party online to book your show.

2. Is there a deadline for booking a show using the flyer?

There is no set deadline for booking a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer." However, it is recommended to book as soon as possible to secure your preferred date and to allow enough time for planning and inviting guests.

3. Can I customize the flyer with my own information and branding?

Yes, you can customize the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer" with your own contact information and branding. You can also add a personal message or special offer to make it more appealing to potential guests.

4. How many guests do I need to have to book a show using the flyer?

There is no minimum number of guests required to book a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer." You can invite as many or as few guests as you like, but it is recommended to have at least 8-10 guests to make the party more enjoyable and successful.

5. Are there any rewards or incentives for booking a show using the flyer?

Yes, there are rewards and incentives for booking a show using the "Book a Show Tonight Flyer." As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future shows or referring friends to host their own parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarah9268
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jmioni
  • ejleinenbach