• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shipping Cutoffs: Get the Latest Updates for Your 24 Bookings!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the release date for the Christmas season orders and host specials for the direct sales company. The participants discuss past release dates and speculate on this year's release date, with most agreeing on December 10th as a safe bet. They also mention the cutoff date for ordering and delivery timelines. The conversation ends with a participant mentioning the early cutoff date for international orders and the expected arrival of host specials.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Anyone know if these have been established or released yet? I'm going to be doing a 24 bookings in 24 hours starting tomorrow, and would love to have this info on hand in case anyone wants a Dec show. TIA! :chef:

I don't think they've been announced yet, but you should be pretty close if you count 10 business days backward. 5 business days for processing of the order, and 5 business days for shipping.

For Christmas, that would be December 10th.

Thanks for the advice Noora, that sounds pretty similar to what it was last year- sounds like a safe bet!

oh gosh i hope its the 10th! i made some holiday shopping disount cards with vista print and i put the 10th as the deadline to order for the speical savings....*crossing fingers hoping for the 10th*

for the past several years it has been Dec 15th. for shows. individual orders are later and you can order until a few days before and still get overnite s/h.

pc_jessica said:
oh gosh i hope its the 10th! i made some holiday shopping disount cards with vista print and i put the 10th as the deadline to order for the speical savings....*crossing fingers hoping for the 10th*

Close enough! Better to give them a day too early (gives you a cushion!) than a few days TOO LATE. :D

Orders Received by -- Will be delivered by
Midnight CT Thursday, Dec. 3 -- Thursday, Dec. 10
Midnight CT Friday, Dec. 11 -- Friday, Dec. 18
Midnight CT Saturday, Dec. 12 -- Saturday, Dec. 19
Midnight CT Sunday, Dec. 13 -- Saturday, Dec. 19
Midnight CT Monday, Dec. 14 -- Tuesday, Dec. 22
Midnight CT Tuesday, Dec. 15 -- Tuesday, Dec. 22

thanks for the great idea to do post cards with the dates.

You stateside girls are LUCKY!!! Our cutoff is NOVEMBER 1st! It takes 4 weeks to get the boxes here, come Mid November that will change to 6 weeks. So I have to tell everyone Nov 1st so that they can have it in time & not be mad.December host specials should arrive between mid-Jan & mid-Feb. At least they could have their snowman plates by Valentine's Day, huh?

Related to Holiday Shipping Cutoffs: Get the Latest Updates for Your 24 Bookings!

What are the holiday shipping cutoff dates?

The holiday shipping cutoff dates vary depending on the shipping method and the destination. Generally, for standard shipping within the United States, the cutoff date is December 15th. For expedited shipping, the cutoff date is December 20th. For international shipping, the cutoff date is typically earlier, around December 10th. It's always best to check with your specific order to get an accurate cutoff date.

What happens if I miss the holiday shipping cutoff date?

If you miss the holiday shipping cutoff date, your order may not arrive in time for the holidays. However, there are still options available such as expedited shipping or purchasing an e-gift card that can be delivered instantly. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I choose a specific delivery date for my holiday order?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date for holiday orders. While we strive to get orders delivered in a timely manner, shipping carriers and unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to increase the chances of it arriving in time for the holidays.

Are there any restrictions or limitations on holiday shipping?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on holiday shipping depending on the destination. Some international destinations may have limited shipping options or longer delivery times. Additionally, certain items may not be eligible for expedited shipping. We suggest reviewing our shipping policies or contacting our customer service team for more information.

Can I track my holiday order?

Yes, you can track your holiday order by logging into your account or using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email. Please note that tracking information may not be available immediately for international orders or during peak holiday season. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • sarahsellcm